Arcade coverage: Fabtek

Borp

Lakitu
I really dreaded doing this thread, as this is game's very existence causes me endless frustration, but something's gotta be done about it...

Super Mario World

Release date: 1993, according to the game's flyer.

I of course speak of the mysterious redemption game by Fabtek. I've searched for information about this game repeatedly, and almost nothing's come up. No video footage, no operator's manuals, not even any anecdotal descriptions. Here is all I have regarding this game:

Picture 1
5vDTwf5.jpg

This flyer is on the wiki, but I have absolutely no idea where it came from. I tried reverse Google Image searching it and it only leads me back to the wiki. Is there anybody on here who remembers the origin of this image?

Picture 2
e0O2Src.jpg

This one is obviously from the Arcade Flyer Archive. This seems to be the only site out there with even a tiny scrap of information on this game, and it solely consists of this one flyer.

Picture 3
IBzEnYa.jpg

This is a tiny photo I found by complete accident one day while searching for something else, and I cannot remember for the life of me where I found it. I tried reverse image searches, both as it is now and sideways (it was sideways when I found it; I turned it right side up myself to get a better look at it), and nothing's come up. To date this is the only photo evidence I've ever found that this machine actually existed, and it's barely visible!

Anybody have ideas of what to do about this? Anybody at all?? :-[

Borp said:
This flyer is on the wiki, but I have absolutely no idea where it came from. I tried reverse Google Image searching it and it only leads me back to the wiki. Is there anybody on here who remembers the origin of this image?

I don't know the exact provenance for the image, but the website of that machine's creator has a smaller version.

!!!

You think maybe we can get into contact with the guy and ask him a little more about that machine?

the contact page list his email as Dmanis123@aol.com and he has an instagram at http://instagram.com/ninjabaseballbatman/.

Drew Maniscalco seemed pretty excited by the press ninja baseball batman was getting a few years back so I'm sure he'll respond to any email about his other arcade stuff.

Back