Top Ten Mario & Luigi characters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64

I think this is a pretty decent list, and I definitely agree with many of the points here, especially about Antasma and Fawful. However I would've put Antasma closer to #1 than he was, and Cackletta would probably be on mine somewhere too.

Feel free to post your own list, I may do one later.

The rabid fanboyism of that video made it impossible to finish.

Mcmadness said:
The rabid fanboyism of that video made it impossible to finish.
Are you talking about the last part? Because that's the only part I found a tad fanboyish. Not that I have any room to talk since I'm just as bad.

The whole thing. I pretty much stopped the moment he said Starlow should replace Peach.

Mcmadness said:
The whole thing. I pretty much stopped the moment he said Starlow should replace Peach.
Oh shit. He actually said that?

I'm all for Starlow appearing in the Super Mario games, but not as a replacement for Peach.

Mcmadness said:
So one opinion differs from yours and you can't even bother to finish the video? You should've at least sticked around until the Antasma portion. He makes some pretty good points there.

And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want Peach eliminated from the series. I mean, that's idiotic.

I did see the Antasma portion. That had to be the most ridiculous grasping at straws I've seen in recent memory to try and make a bland character more noteworthy than he actually was.

Back