Access old Youtube account?

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I have another Youtube account I have not actively used in a long time. It only has 2 videos on it, but I'd like to log in to it. Here is the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/user/FAWLETTA
Problem is, I forgot the e-mail I used to make it. I had a Hotmail account about a year ago. I remember it to be lotsaspaghetti18@hotmail.com. But it appears this account is not registered. I am at a loss as to what to do. That's the only e-mail address I can remember, and it is apparently not connected to my main e-mail, as I just had an e-mail sent to me listing all connected e-mails, and it was not among them. Any help is appreciated! If you have to resort to hacking to find it, I do not care, just please someone help me log in to it!

Because it's ancient, and I don't like the fact that I have an inactive account that has barely any videos/subscribers so I will see whether I revive it or just close it.

You call an Account made in 2012 'ancient'?
To me, it's a bloody new Account.

calm down there, don't get upset.
i don't think i can help you. your best bet is to think of possible email addresses that you might have used for that account and try them.

I dunno, I had the same problem at yahoo where i couldn't register in with my super old email account anymore (it's so old that I had it when I was still in elementary school, long before i joined here) and I was 100% sure that the ID was registered (I checked, double-checked old mails that had it). I think the site clears out unused emails.

I'm sure there are YouTube options that allow you to change your email though.

Fawful, what's wrong with you?
First you say you want to get that Account back, because it's 'old', and now you say you don't care how old it is.

I don't. It's not what's important, just getting the hell into it is. God, does everyone have to be so... rude? I just need help getting in to it, I don't like the fact I have an account I can't get into, I want to at least link it to my main one in case I need another account for something. Geez, maybe I just worded something wrong.

Rude?
Nobody is rude in this Thread, you've got butthurt, because you were asked a few questions.

It's like you go to the bakery, and you would like to have 2 pieces of bread.
Then the employee asks you, "Do you want white, brown, or whole-wheat bread?", and you become pissed off by that question.

No, I just thought "What's wrong with you" sounded rude. Sorry if you didn't mean it that way. But back on topic, I'd really like to access this account...

Now it wants to know e-mails of up to five frequently-emailed contacts. Which I probably don't have any since I barely used that e-mail. And up to four labels--what the hell does that mean? And the first e-mail recovery address I remember is my main e-mail, but that's confirmed not to be connected to it.

I clicked "Skip" on all this and got:
The information you've provided does not match the information on the account. You can try submitting another claim with more accurate information.
but I had entered the most accurate information I could think of.

Try contacting a real human.

They're more helpful.

Also, this account can't really be worth all this work, can it?

The only reason I've put up with online support was because I wanted to play far cry 3 and I couldn't login to Uplay.

I don't think so, YouTubes real humans barely listen.

Back