Your favorite Youtuber?

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
You know what I'm talking about. That one person whose channel you check fairly often for more videos.

I personally am a fan of Joshscorcher (The Fiery Joker). He makes awesome video game Top Whatever countdown videos, often in collaboration with a few other gamers. They're hilarious.

He also reviews MLP episodes with hilarious commentary. (And no, he's not a hater. He's somewhere in the middle. Your mileage may vary on where exactly.)

Criken2 and everything that has to do with Criken (so this includes ABadFeeling, the gang that are almost always in Criken's vids). Also, Spike and Barley/NewfZ. Those three are my favorite Youtubers; it's really difficult to pick between them all.

I also enjoy watching PlayingWithMahWii, Joshscorcher, and peanut3423.

Hmmm.... I would probably have to go with LittleKuriboh/Cardgamesftw as YGOTAS is the main thing I watch on youtube.

It changes with time. I've swapped between JoshJepson, SuperJeenius, SSoHPKC, ZakScottGames, CardGamesFTW, Game Grumps, WiiRikeToPray, TheRunawayGuys and the list continues.

I guess right now it's either RoosterTeeth/LetsPlay or SuperJeenius. Both are pretty good. RoosterTeeth is pretty funny and SuperJeenius is playing Persona 4 Golden so I'm interested.

I watch Gamexplain, WiiFolderJosh (The Bit Block), Dazz Reviews, LinandKo, Did you Know Gaming?, C. G. P. Grey, Thequirkydude, and other video game youtubers sometimes like EverythingSmash, and just other stuff I find interesting.

Retsupurae, ChipCheezumSA, The Great Clement, Game Grumps, FiMFlamFilosophy, SampleJammer, BotanicSage, and other things I can't remember.

eh, I can't really pin it on one, but I have been watching Psychedelic Eyeball a lot recently

jtehanonymous and Keeper1st are channels for which I check fairly often. Also PlayingWithMahWii.

Cooking With Dog, Soviettoad, WayoshiM, Culinary Propoganda, parthenocarpySA, Ashens

i don't really have one

i just watch random videos i find most of the time when i'm on there

probably chuggaconroy, runawayguys, wiiriketopray, or lucahjin.

Hard to decide. There was also some music artists i like on their but i keep forgetting the name.

Zora something something.

My channel

A tie between David64yt and Jefmajor.

CaptainSparklez, antvenom and roosterteeth would be right under them, as i really enjoy watching those 3.

Subscribed List
TheJWittz
CottonBR
markyjoe1990
DirectorCM
BoutoKM
ashens
chuggaaconroy
WittzGaming
Richalvarez
Cinemassacre

All of above are faves.(i subscribed to them, did i not?)

Suscribed List

chuggaaconroy
KoopaKungFu
therunwayguys
NintendoCapriSun
Josh Jepson.

And many more.

Slimkirby, I love him.
GameXplain, really informative and interesting.

Back