Colab/ Between chapter messages

You could elaborate more on this idea, you know. I don't quite understand what you plan on doing with these interlude messages.

He meant make a page for the transcription of the Blumiere and Timpany interludes from SPM (and maybe other cutscenes too, I dunno). However, we don't have a system of pages like that, and the article he made was deleted. The draft was:

[quote author=deleted draft]
{{character-infobox
|title=Lord Blumiere
|image=[[File:CountBleck2 SPM.png|200px]]
|full_name=Count Bleck
}}

{{character-infobox
|title=Lady Timpani
|image=[[File:SPM Tippi.png|200px]]
|full_name=Tippi
}}
This is the Story about Count Bleck and Tippi. However they are through most of the story named Timpani and Count Bleck
==Chapter 1==
Blumiere: "I remember that day well... The room was warm. The whole place was at peace."
Blumiere: "Ugh... Uuugh..."
Timpani: "You're awake at last?"
Blumiere:"Where...am I? Is this...a human's home?"
Timpani:"Bleccch! Don't wiggle like that. I found you at the cliff base. You took quite a fall."
Blumiere:"You're a human, correct? I don't...repulse you? I am of the Tribe of Darkness..."
Timpani:"Why would that matter? Anyone with a heart would not ignore an injured soul!"
Blumiere:"That was the day our paths crossed... That day... That was the day our tragedy was set in motion."

== Chapter 2 ==
Timpani:"You're late. Did something happen?"
Blumiere:"Yes, my father caught me. Sneaking out of the castle wasn't easy after that."
Timpani:"I was worried you wouldn't come..."
Blumiere:"You are a strange girl... You know what I am and yet you do not seem afraid."
Timpani:"I don't care what you are. I just wanted to see you. Is that... Is that so wrong?"
Blumiere:"No. No, of course not. I wanted to see you, too. Timpani... Do you mind if I sit next to you?"
Timpani: "Please do, Blumiere. Let's return to our conversation. I must know more of you..."

== Chapter 3 ==
Blumiere:"Timpani, why? Why do you avoid me?"
Timpani: "Ow... OW! Unhand me!"
Blumiere:"Huh? You're crying! Why? Timpani, you must tell me what has happened!"
Timpani: "It's nothing... Don't worry about it... Just forget it...
Blumiere:"Oh no... Timpani, is my father behind this?
Timpani: "I'm... I'm just an ordinary girl. No matter how much I love you, we must part."
Blumiere:"Timpani... I..."
Timpani: "This is good-bye, Blumiere. There's no other choice. This is our fate..."

== Chapter 4 ==
Blumiere:"What... What are you thinking? There's no possible way... No one would allow it!"
Blumiere:"If we can't be happy here, we must leave for a place that will accept our love."
Timpani: "But, Blumiere, is there such a place? Think... I can't bear to see you hurt again."
Blumiere:"If our love has no home...let us spend our lives searching together!"
Blumiere:"So I beg of you again... Timpani, marry me! I promise I will make you happy."
Timpani: "You...just won't give up, will you? Of all the crazy...stubborn...foolish men..."
Blumiere:"Timpani, answer me, please!"
Timpani: "Blumiere, I love you. Take me away. Take me to a world where we can be happy."

== Chapter 5 ==
Blumiere:"Look, Timpani. The stars are beautiful, aren't they?"
Blumiere:"...There's a tradition in my village. We believe that wishes on stars come true."
Timpani: "Oh, is that so? In that case we'd better get wishing, don't you think?"
Blumiere:"I don't need to wish anymore."
Timpani: "Mmm?"
Blumiere:"I already got my wish. Now...I have everything I need right here."
Blumiere:"Timpani... Aren't you cold?"
Timpani: "Not at all. I'm very warm... Can we stay like this? Just a little longer?"

== Chapter 6 ==
Blumiere:"Timpani! What did you do with her? I must see her!"
Father: "Still your tongue, Blumiere... Can't you see you've been duped by a dirty human?"
Father: "You have brought shame to my name...and to the entire Tribe of Darkness!"
Blumiere:"And so what if I did? That doesn't matter to me! She's my entire world!"
Father:"Well, then it will interest you to know...that she no longer resides in this world."
Blumiere:"What... What do you mean by that?!"
Father: "This is the price those who resist their own fate must pay, my son."
Blumiere:"She... No... It can't be so!"
Father: "Someday you will see, Son. Our kind and humans must never mix."

== Chapter 7 ==
Father: "Blumiere, my son, don't! Even your ancestors could not handle that dark book..."
Father: "If you open it...there's no telling what might happen!"
Blumiere: "I do not care, Father! A world without her is empty. A LIFE without her is empty."
Blumiere:"Speak, Dark Prognosticus! Teach your dark history! I await your command!"
Blumiere:"BLEH HEH HEH! BLECK!"
Father: "Blumiere... What have you done?"
Blumiere:"Silence! The first prophecy beckons. I will erase every inch...of this blasted world!"
Father: "Blu-Blumiere! Don't do this! Blumiere!"
Blumiere:"Blumiere is no more! I am Count Bleck! And no one shall stand in my way!"
Blumiere:"BLEH HEH HEH! BLECK!"

== Chapter 8 (after beating the final boss) ==
Blumiere:"Timpani...do you remember the promise we made to each other that day?"
Timpani:"Yes, I remember..."
Blumiere:"If there was a place where we could be happy together, we would find it."
Blumiere:"Will you come with me to that place now?"
Timpani: "Blumiere... Of course... I will always be with you..."
[/quote]

Walkazo said:
He meant make a page for the transcription of the Blumiere and Timpany interludes from SPM (and maybe other cutscenes too, I dunno). However, we don't have a system of pages like that, and the article he made was deleted.

Ugh... sorry for my dumbness. Anyway, yeah, I personally think it is kinda unnecessary to create a page just for the interludes; couldn't we just put the information on the quotes page? I might be wrong though.

What should we do, then?

I don't think we need the transcript interlude. The summary of what happens in the interlude is fine as it is.

Back