Discuss: Mario Party Advance Quests

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Mario Party Advance is an odd little game; most of the minigames are played by yourself, the time limit is decided not by a certain number of turns, but by the number of dice rolls, there are only four playable characters in the roster, there is one, huge map that has a different spawn point for everyone, and alongside the minigames is a different type of game called Gaddgets (Gaddget). Now, the way these Gaddgets are obtained is by doing various quests for various NPCs. Said quests are what I want to talk about. While some of these quests are simply "Answer the questions", and some are simply to play a mini-game, others actually require you to go to various locations and talking to other NPCs. I wanted to discuss whether or not these quests deserve separate articles for each of them. This post isn't really to argue for or against having articles for these; it's a thought that popped up in my head and has never left it since. This'll probably be buried under other topics pretty soon, but I'm just hoping that I'll be able to stir up a little bit of discussion for it. Perhaps this could be used a sort of precedent for future Mario games that use quests or something.

Maybe they should all be merged in something like "List of Quests from Mario Party Advance"

Baby Luigi said:
Maybe they should all be merged in something like "List of Quests from Mario Party Advance"

There's already a list on the game's article.

Then the quest links are completely redundant

Back