Which Mario character has the worst fanbase?

Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
Fanbases. Some of them are good, some are horrible. But for Mario characters, Daisy. The reason I dislike Daisy is because of her fanbase. They just seem to think that she is the "ultimate monarch". I don't mind that, people have their own opinions, it's normal. But they ALWAYS have to point their fingers at another character. They seem to think Peach is "useless" just because she is kidnapped. She helps Mario at least. She sends him power-ups through letters and when Daisy was kidnapped in Mario Land, what did she do to help Mario? Nothing!

I don't know about this. I feel like there will be arguments over so many characters. If things get out of hand, a moderator can intervene.

I think Wario has a pretty toxic fan base. I despised him back then, but I don't mind him now. He has had his fans and haters. The Mario Wiki has several users devoted to exterminating Wario, and there is a running gag about Boo Wario invading Talk Pages. My talk page was one of those ones he infiltrated, despite the unicorn ponies' Magic to stop all threats related to Wario - he just made it somehow!
IMG_6053.jpeg

mario has a completely toxic fanbase

anyone who thinks mario is the best character has probably blown up a train at some point in their lives

i mean if i found out there are any mario fans on here i would openly report all of them

The problem with judging fanbases is that not everybody is the same. You can't judge a fanbase based off what one or two horrible people did, because the majority of people are different. Usually the more vocal members of the fanbase will be the bad ones. Not everyone in the Luigi fanbase complains every time someone makes a joke about him. Not everyone in the Mario fanbase blows up trains. Don't judge a group of people by a small group of members.

@TheBlueCatMenace He doesn't mean it. He's just being sarcastic and joking. He told me he does that a lot but people take it too literally LOL. He told me himself. He said he likes Mario; otherwise why would he be here? Just don't take any sarcastic thing he says too literally LOL. I can see why a lot of people are confused when he doesn't make that clear.

As far as what Mario character has the worst fanbase it's probably Bowser/King Koopa because they're mad about how Mario always beats him LOL.

Last edited:
I can't say much about the worst fanbase but you gotta hand it off to Baby Luigi fans...I mean fan. Obviously, less people in a fanbase which means less dissenting opinions and arguments and less utter weirdos, so Baby Luigi does have the best fanbase, comprising of only me.

Not everyone in the Mario fanbase blows up trains.

Every single Baby Luigi fan has blown up a train in her life.

Fanbases. Some of them are good, some are horrible. But for Mario characters, Daisy. The reason I dislike Daisy is because of her fanbase. They just seem to think that she is the "ultimate monarch". I don't mind that, people have their own opinions, it's normal. But they ALWAYS have to point their fingers at another character. They seem to think Peach is "useless" just because she is kidnapped. She helps Mario at least. She sends him power-ups through letters and when Daisy was kidnapped in Mario Land, what did she do to help Mario? Nothing!
replying to my self: i think this is just me ranting about daisy XD

I'd say peach's fandom especially tehse days bunch angry good for nothing narcs who have nothing better to than just get constnatly mad at everything every few secs.

All posts in this thread before and after this post apply to all fanbases, no matter how contradictory.

I don't know which one is truly the worst, but the ones that involve your favourite characters sting a lot more compared to the characters you aren't as fond of. Perhaps relatedly, the characters you dislike the most is likely met with schadenfreude in that you can easily point to the worst people and convince others to convert to the side of hatred and segregation of other fans.

So like to me, Mario is probably a likeable character, right? If some guy who declared himself (or herself) as a Mario fan do terrible things in the name of Mario, then that stings because now those who hate Mario can just use him or her as proof of the bad things about MArio and there's nothing you can do about them, except to condemn their actions. Even then, the dislikers would still use them as an example even though condemnable actions by fanatics shouldn't be used to judge a character.

Perhaps this is why it stings the most as someone who likes Daisy and Waluigi: there are already terrible actions associated with certain fanatics of both characters that I fear that I will be judged negatively for being positive about them. The terrible actions have long term consequences and it's not helped by how easily they are dismissed as unimportant for mainly being in spinoffs (which develop an inferior reputation for some reason, except RPGs). Someone like Rosalina might have worst offenders but their importance is enough to outshine the dark side of the fans.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Back