Remaining Super Mario Bros. Wonder articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did an amazing job, congratulations!!

And now, one final message from Sparks before this gets archived in the "Completed projects archive":

I would like to thank everyone who has helped create the course articles for Super Mario Bros. Wonder, and for those who have supported me along the way. Thanks to everyone's efforts, we have successfully created every single course article for the game!

As for anyone who's confused as to why this thread has lots of pony images, it started out as a joke. The first pony I put in a post was Minuette, and it was for "The Desert Mystery". It then became a running gag for the longer courses because it'd be boring to have to wait so long! As more articles were created I uploaded more and more ponies, and I'd say I had way too much fun in this thread.

I created the wheel to help decide for me which articles I should create. It was tough to decide which course to create, so I thought "why not have something decide for me?", and so the wheel was created. The wheel was made after all Pipe-Rock Plateau courses were created, so there weren't any on the wheel. I made the "slices" of the wheel match the color of the world that course was found it, with the colors being the Wonder Seed colors for that world. Pipe-Rock Plateau slices would be dark blue in case you were wondering.

Now that every course is created, there're still some of them that need to be improved. Don't worry! I'll help with that too!

Once again, thanks to everyone who was involved in any way with this project! Thank You so so much!

And now, a compilation of all the ponies I uploaded, as well as their respective articles:

IMG_5716.png

Minuette - The Desert Mystery

IMG_5733.png

Applebloom - Color-Switch Dungeon

IMG_5750.png
IMG_5755.png

Scootaloo - The Sharp Trial: Launch to Victory (I realized I uploaded an image of her with no Cutie Mark, so I uploaded another one with her Cutie Mark)

IMG_5101.png

Sweetie Belle - Crusing with Linking Lifts

IMG_5772.png

Babs Seed - Another Uncharted Area: Swaying Ruins

IMG_5777.png

Rarity - Beware of the Rifts

IMG_3540.png

Starlight Glimmer - An Uncharted Area: Wubba Ruins

IMG_5815.png

Trixie Lulamoon - Sunbaked Desert Palace

IMG_4954.png

Muffins - Valley Fulla Snootles