Random hilarious quotes that were actually on the Mario Wiki

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
This thread is for posting hilarious quotes from articles that have actually been on the Mario Wiki! Please don't put anything inappropriate here, it's supposed to be funny. Let me start of this thread with some quotes I found:

The winning player attempts to do a winning pose as the player wins.
Boohemoth is an abomination (my personal favorite)
if you collect all 2401 coins you unlock Luigi but this is not true.
Go to Klepto for more info.
In other words, Bowser's mean to the bone. (referring to Dry Bowser)
Though Mario Party 9 is a game many fans of the franchise prefer to ignore, it is nevertheless a game.
Pirate Goomba is a Pirate Goomba.
"Guys, ur today's target is "Da Mario". Welcome with bibbangs."
Dr. Heinz Doofensmirts is an eveil scientist man. his nemisis is perry da platypus and he owns doofensmits eveil ink.

Last edited:
no. my turn for inappropriate quotes.
Luigi bloodthirstily drags Toad against the Mushroom Sea, enters Kastle Koopa via a drain pipe and slams him up against a dumpster and starts pounding on him.
Yoshi, when meet, machine scans out the evil, and evil was not activated, but human skin yes.
he will dump in her lap.
the ops who wont ban me for spamming chat's decapited heads lie on stakes
Remember when they tried to launch a Super Luigi game for the Wii U? That game was total ass. Remember how you were pissed off for it being too fast then went to play Super Mario Bros? It's called Mario Bros for a reason.
yeah

It is a cool with cool stuff like Wi-Fi and missons.

For more info go to www.Mariokart.com
This was what the Mario Kart DS page looked like when it was first created in 2005. This is the first edit. The "Wi-Fi and missions" structure actually remained in the article's first two sentences until 2015, through ALL of the article's drastic changes, which I find kind of hilarious.

Here are some more quotes!

Behemoth King Is The Main Antagonist Of Mario Sports Mix He Is A tougher guy than Behemoth please lookout for his attacks

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light! (This was a quote from Wario)

Creepers may have been inspired by the actual Creepers in Minecraft.

Galoombas are infinitely better than Goombas and if you disagree you are wrong.

Without their helmet and shield, Koindozers resemble Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

At the end of the mini-game, the winning team wins while the other team is sad that they lost the game.

In the demo version of the game, luigi can be heard laughing in the background of the boss battle music. This feature does not happen in the real game. This may be subliminal marketing, annoying the player to the point of buying the game.

Back