Which character are you the best with in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope?

Of all the playable characters in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, which one do you do the best with?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rabbid Peach

• Rabbid Luigi

• Rabbid Mario

• Princess Peach

• Edge

• Bowser

• Rayman

• Total voters

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
A thread about the character you are the best with in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope!

Last edited:
For the character poll, my best character is Rabbid Rosalina. I LOVE making all the enemies sleep! I also enjoy pairing her with Ethering and Glitter for the maximum Ennui!

Hardly played the game and decided immediately to make it the next Mario and Luigi game but with guns ( and by that I mean I just equipped Mario and Luigi)

limiting youself to just mario and luigi will cause your team to be much weaker by default, not to mention that there are sections where you are forced to use rabbids anyway so its best to get used to them beforehand.

rabbid edge, rabbid peach, and mario make the best all rounder team. i personally recommend rabbid peach, luigi, and mario for newcomers as that gives you a close range fighter, a healer, and a long range fighter to learn the basics of team synergy.

I just realized there's already a thread about this game. Oops! Can someone please archive this thread?

EDIT: Nevermind don't archive it! It's now focused on the characters rather than the game.

Last edited:
Luigi's the best for long range and I use him for every giant darkmess-covered boss. Edge is the best dasher and better if she uses Sparks that inflict Super Effects with dashes. Rabbid Mario probably deals the most damage to multiple enemies at once that are close together. Mario and Rabbid Luigi are good choices for Darkmess Eye battles for reliably hitting multiple targets, Rabbid Luigi's Exhaust Dash can also ensure at least one enemy won't be able to deal any damage. Bowser's Rabbid Mechakoopas are good for dealing extra damage without using his weapon, making him especially good for that one battle in The Last Spark Hunter where you can't use your weapons. Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Rosalina are good for survival battles thanks to their respective techniques.

In short, everyone does have their own strong points, and when playing the game I frequently change who I use to get the best out of them.

I say Rabbid Luigi is the most underrated character. I admit that I didn't use him much when I first played the game.

Movement-wise Rabbid Luigi has incredible base movement and glide time, tied with Princess Peach. Exhaust Dash is great because it affects both of Rabbid Luigi's Dashes.

His weapon can help so much when fighting lots of clustered weak enemies, Darkmess eyes, barrels etc. especially when he has 7 bounces to his Discruptor. His damage is rather weak however and not very effective against strong enemies/bosses but the "Vulnerable" upgrade helps a bit.

Exhaust may be ignored by players because it doesn't fully protect your heroes, but it has long range and a fast cooldown to make up for it. 70% weaken and the "Vulnerable" upgrade make it a helpful support ability and can help heroes who get close to the action (Edge and Rabbid Mario).

Rabbid Luigi excels at hitting so many things and weakening strong enemies. He's super helpful against the Giant Depleter in my opinion. Unfortunately, he is terrible when up against Magikoopas because they power themselves up, removing the weaken in the process. Midnite also has that ability.

Rabbid Luigi has his ups and downs, but in the end, he's an all around character with good movement, HP, group damage and support.

Rabbid Luigi can still turn the tables on Magikoopas, right after they powerup Rabbid Luigi can weaken them and they won't be able to powerup for that turn

Back