Recent Forum Changes

Okay, two things:

1. We've completely revamped the rules. They'll still be subject to change, but we finally improved them.

2. ChaosNinji is now the main Administrator of this forum. He is your judge, jury, and executioner, and he will annihilate you with his power. Congrats, Ninji!

$†øøߥ said:
ChaosNinji is now the main Administrator of this forum. He is your judge, jury, and executioner, and he will annihilate you with his power. Congrats, Ninji!

All living creatures kneel before your master!

Brie Loader said:
"You guys"? You mean you had NOTHING to do with it? ;)
He's figured us out, boss. Quick, do something!

$†øøߥ said:
Brie Loader said:
"You guys"? You mean you had NOTHING to do with it? ;)
He's figured us out, boss. Quick, do something!

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAAAARRRRRR

Anyway, hip hip hooray for Ninji.

birthday-cake-773619.jpg

I just remembered this one time that Ninji left himself logged on at my house. It'll be fun if he does that again.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
I just remembered this one time that Ninji left himself logged on at my house. It'll be fun if he does that again.

Indeed.

...just hold on for a minute, I'm going to figure out where you live.

How do you get home then?

Oh, you never leave home. Cool. I like that.

Anyway, let's stop the off-topic-ness.

Just to let you guys know, we'll be doing a bunch of stuff to improve the overall quality of the forums so that all of the new members don't leave after 1 post like they have been.

For starters, Mindless Junk is now only viewable by registered members.

Bonechill said:
Just to let you guys know, we'll be doing a bunch of stuff to improve the overall quality of the forums so that all of the new members don't leave after 1 post like they have been.

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

That pretty much describes the situation.

Guys? What's the problem? We're all registered members, aren't we?

Bonechill said:
I just realized, what kind of image are we sending out for the forum if we're pretty much saying Mindless Junk is so retarded it scares away guests? Aren't we just saving them the time it takes to check it?

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Bonechill said:
I just realized, what kind of image are we sending out for the forum if we're pretty much saying Mindless Junk is so retarded it scares away guests? Aren't we just saving them the time it takes to check it?

I'd personally say it would "filter away" users who'd come only for the mindless junk.

I don't know about him but I got rid of some obvious attacks thread in there. Lack of rule /=/ Free pass for being a jerkass.

The Userpedia forum wasn't exactly very alive, but I say it's the awful redesign that killed it.

Brie Loader said:
Bonechill said:
We ARE going to clean up Mindless Junk. I don't know whether this will be permanent or not.
By "clean up", do you mean getting rid of obvious spam like Rudnicki threads, or turning it into an extension of Off-Topic with only slightly less strict rules?

I think they(you?) tried to do that on the Userpedia forums and it was one of the things that killed them.

A bit of both.

Back