Recent Forum Changes

I see.

Well, I feel that it'll work out fine. But if it doesn't, something will be worked out. :)

Looks like someone swapped SG27 and Neu's places as Local Mod. Not sure who did it, but I won't change it because it won't cause any damage.

$†øøߥ said:
Looks like someone swapped SG27 and Neu's places as Local Mod. Not sure who did it, but I won't change it because it won't cause any damage.
I was wondering whether it was you or not. I wonder why they got swapped though. ;o

Not that I mind. :P

≥£Ú said:
$†øøߥ said:
I was wondering whether it was you or not. I wonder why they got swapped though. ;o

Not that I mind. :P
Nope, wasn't me. Though, there is some irony to it. (I won't go into that though. :P)

SolarBlaze said:
I understand deleting the Mario forum, but why the Donkey Kong one? If WarioWare is considered to be a seperate franchise from the Mario series, then why can't Donkey Kong Country?

I'll go over the reasoning for each, just to cover all the bases:

Mario - It occurred to us that Marioverse covers Mario, so having a specialized board under a specialized board was rather redundant.
Donkey Kong - In the three years it was around, it had a grand total of 48 topics, 46 of which had three posts max. The board wasn't getting enough traffic to warrant keeping it, or so we felt.
Wario - While it's not very active either, it gets a steady amount of posts per week, so I wouldn't call it dead.

I feel a little nervous with the delete thread button so close to the last post button...

There's always a confirmation screen before removing a topic.

$†øøߥ said:

Except for me. The forum has learned long ago to not question me.

"Are you sure you want to delete this?"
Why do you think I clicked the button, jerkass? Get to deleting things before I scramble your IP and feed it to Rudniki.

I use checkboxes instead of buttons. When I was moderating my own board it was an easier way to handle topics. Personally, anyway.

Ghost Jam said:
$†øøߥ said:

Except for me. The forum has learned long ago to not question me.

"Are you sure you want to delete this?"
Why do you think I clicked the button, jerkass? Get to deleting things before I scramble your IP and feed it to Rudniki.
Dude, that was so awesome. XD

I turned off the 'popup confirmation' option in Safari, so I never get a confirmation.

i lost access to the chat ops board again...

Talk to Stooben or somebody. I'm keeping out of chat matters.

Tucayo said:
i lost access to the chat ops board again...
I believe I've said this somewhere else, but the Ops decided against giving Patrollers auto-Op status.

It was always in the system. It just never worked.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$†øøߥ said:
It was always in the system. It just never worked.
Realy? When did you fix it?
When the forum was updated.

And please, don't reply with the marquee.

<off-topic>Holy crap, Porple posted.</off-topic>

Members now have the option to turn off the censor.

Profile > Look and Layout Preferences

Go crazy.

Back