What characters do you want to see playable more in spin-offs?

I want DK to stay as a playable character in the Mario Party series from now on.

It's been the same as always for Baby Luigi players: wait for the rare installments like always.

At least I don't get too unhappy if he's not there.

Baby Luigi said:
It's been the same as always for Baby Luigi players: wait for the rare installments like always.

I do the same thing for Tiny Kong, Petey Piranha and King Boo. Peach and DK are pretty much guaranteed to be playable in a spin-off game.

Baby Luigi said:

By the way, I just realized how Baby Mario has been a Mario sports character for quite some time (even in the N64 he was in Mario Golf and Mario Tennis).
As much as I understand the horror for Mario Kart's slippery slopes that ultimately ended up in 8's Baby Rosalina, I'm really surprised that we had to wait until Mario Sports Superstars to have Baby Luigi as well.
Well, better late than never.

Deinosuchus said:
I want DK to stay as a playable character in the Mario Party series from now on.

And I don't, so instead what they need is the alternate Yoshi and Toad colors that for some reason are only playable in three games, none of which are spinoffs.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Its a good time to be a Rosalina player ; good times to be alive and young indeed

Yes it is a pity I haven't got to play as her too much but it's nice that's she is getting opportunities to be playable

Mister Wu said:
I'm really surprised that we had to wait until Mario Sports Superstars to have Baby Luigi as well.

I'm mostly relieved, but pretty angry as well

Back