What characters do you want to see playable more in spin-offs?

Nysic

Power Star
Not necessarily just characters that have never appeared, but any character that may have only been playable once or twice that you want to see playable more.

In general, I think the spin-offs should have much larger rosters (like, Super Sluggers size), but I especially want to see more enemies like Goomba, Hammer Bro (and variations), Blooper, Boo, Monty Mole, Spike, and such. Petey too, of course.

Also, King Bob-omb. Why hasn't he been playable yet?

Lanky, Wrinkly, Tiny and Chunky Kong. I'd also like Octoomba, Whomp, Thwomp, Lubba and King Bob-Omb

inb64 my sister comes and says/implies Baby Luigi or Baby Mario.

I like to see Wiggler, Fly Guy, Dry Bones, Pianta, TOADSWORTH, H. Queen, and E. Gadd appear playable in more spinoffs though.

Striker Mario said:
inb64 my sister comes and says/implies Baby Luigi or Baby Mario.

They seriously need to be spin-off regulars

E.Gadd.

Time Turner said:
I miss Koopa Kid.

I don't. Largely pointless addition.

I liked him in Mario Party games and i liked his quotes.

Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, King Boo/Boo, Toadette, Birdo, Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong and maybe Petey Piranha are the more obscure ones that I hope would just become regulars so that the games are more interesting for others.

Otherwise personally Shadow Mario. He was cool in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, especially since he was like a combination of Luigi's swing and Mario's power, as well as actually being Bowser Jr.

I keep slipping up and calling Shadow Mario "Metal Mario".

They're just very similar characters. Both are forms of Mario that are monochromatic and shiny and have different eyes than regular Mario.

Speaking of Metal Mario....

I'm so freaking surprised my sister didn't mention him

King K. Rool hasn't made any non-cameo appearances since Mario Super Sluggers. He really needs to retake the spotlight, even if it means joining the Mario Kart bandwagon.

Baby Luigi said:
Speaking of Metal Mario....

I'm so freaking surprised my sister didn't mention him
:metal: Metal Mario is so awesome that he gets his own post by me. :metal:

Koopalings (especially Ludwig), Birdo, King Boo, Petey Piranha, Nabbit, Toadsworth, Kamek are those that need to be playable more often, they have many appearances in Mario games as non-playable characters, it would be interesting to see them more often playable.

As a new playable character, maybe Plessie from Super Mario 3D World or even E. Gadd. For Plessie, if the Honey Queen was able to drive a kart in Mario Kart 7, I do not see why he could not be playable (at least one time).

Some more Shy Guys. We have Goombas, Goombrats and Galoombas in spin offs, so why not Fly Guys, Spear Guys, Boo Guys, etc.?

And for characters that don't fall under my Shy Guy bias, I'd say the babies or Goombas.

Some of the enemies like i don't know, koopa troopa shy guy or dry bones. What the heck happened to these guys?

Back