What characters do you want to see playable more in spin-offs?

They pretty mich WERE

uh no, they still are?

maybe except for mario golf or mario tennis but that's around it

GmanSir said:
I would like to see more of Wingo as well.

He's too big.

#Wingo2big4games

GmanSir said:
Kamek and King Boo. I would like to see more of Wingo as well.

I don't see Wingo making any playable appearances, but having some sort of reference would be good. The Boohemoth managed to get a reference in Mario Kart 8 after all.

Knowing past history Wingo will probably be retconned into being a minion of Bowser and come back with a much blander colour palette.

Mcmadness said:
Knowing past history Wingo will probably be retconned into being a minion of Bowser and come back with a much blander colour palette.

The irony of that statement is that while you do encounter enemies who are part of Bowser's forces, Wingo doesn't serve anyone but himself.

How can Wingo even drive karts? I mean, he can hold golf clubs and tennis rackets with his legs, but it looks ridiculous if he held them with his wings.

Baby Luigi said:
How can Wingo even drive karts? I mean, he can hold golf clubs and tennis rackets with his legs, but it looks ridiculous if he held them with his wings.

Meh, no less ridiculous than Petey driving with his leaves.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

Meh, no less ridiculous than Petey driving with his leaves.

Or Boo driving without actually touching the steering wheel.

Boo holding the steering wheel isn't that weird

I mean, Wingo's wings would be really scrunched up if they made him hold the steering wheel. He wasn't designed to hold stuff in mind, he was designed, well, like a real bird.

Eh, it's Mario. There are weirder things that could be driving.

The idea of Goomba in Mario Kart is not ok for me not because of the dumb ''no hands'' argument , but because of the bland nature of this enemy.

You cannot get anymore basic than a Goomba , not even a Koopa is this basic and plain. Sooo boring , no wonder why the better and more popular enemies such as Shy guy are playable instead.

pretty much every enemy in mario is "basic", they're designed that way so they're easy to recognize and remember
just look at boo, it's just a white sphere with a face and stubby arms, but everyone loves boo including me

Mari Ohara said:
pretty much every enemy in mario is "basic", they're designed that way so they're easy to recognize and remember
just look at boo, it's just a white sphere with a face and stubby arms, but everyone loves boo including me

lol mario is like the walking definition of basic in almost every aspect, even in rpgs.

Granted some of these basics are performed well, but to say some design is basic is a description of the entire series itself.

maybe some stuff from smrpg but even that stuff's not really that complicated

Back