Mario Kart 8: Gold-Digging in Mario Kart-What's the beef and how to deal with it

Should high skilled people play with beginners to farm for points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mario Kart 8: Oh believe Me i can tell =_=

Luigi 64DD said:
How do you know they're not just in the low rooms because they happened to go there as opposed to purposefully raising their VR by preying on low players? I mean, I'm still below 10,000, and once a guy with over 10,000 came, and he won most of the time while he was there. So what? They are good at Mario Kart, so they win more often. That's how it works. Furthermore, if you get second, or third, or fourth, you still get VR. So what's the big deal?

they keep doing it every time they're desperate one regular actually thanked me for interrupting their attempts at one point no lie about that heck even today i try to stop a well known positive gold-digger who had help looking for low rooms caught red handed i know it's hard to believe but it's the truth.. i do have one highlight of me and the person responsible for ganging up on me just to stop a little problem today it's a little weird but they are making sure no one is getting pass but her

well how much do you specifically have then? because if you not even in the 1 or 5k setting then why say you don't care? and yeah your suppose to get first but if the person is in the wrong room and pretty much OP and stay for extended periods then yeah i believe they're praying on low K regulars...

Re: Mario Kart 8: Nice Try Gold-Digger

Lydon said:
Don't worry about her you people, she's just a troll. Only hates clans because her "friend" couldn't successfully make one five years ago.

If i was only a "Troll" then i wouldn't give a darn about the little guy wouldn't i? i wouldn't be posting this topic but instead troll other players regular or otherwise in mario kart kinda like fart kart

but since that's not the case stop trying to sabotage to save your own neck...

speaking of which though look at this ↓↓↓

ya can't actually tell at first but they're really making it hard for others to stay in the lead, heck it WAS a 1k room until these VR Hogs took it over it was beyond scandalous :mad:

you guys keep saying their innocent but i know better otherwise i wouldn't be telling any of you guys this i ain't crazy now because mario kart is suppose to be a casual kid game at best the rookies have as much right then the pros and you don't see me getting trolled when i'm finally ready to race for reals....

so yeah long story short instead of disagreein with me, look at the clues i have, ignore the shady middle-man, and for god sakes don't be saltly about every post i make on this people... it's doable...

that's why what i'm doing now for the community and for my leader ain't a waste of time.

You are not a troll.

You are a sad person that pretends that online in MK8 equals world war 3.

This is irrelevant and nobody cares. My advice is go back to school and get a life , because inserting yourself by force pretending any of this actually matters to some degree is not gonna happen.

You are dismissed.

bye.

What can be rather ironic is that some of those videos show a middleweight player finishing in 1st place. That goes to show that being all heavy isn't a guaranteed win.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Nice Try Gold-Digger

Kindala said:
If i was only a "Troll" then i wouldn't give a darn about the little guy wouldn't i?

*If I were

But really. All you do is focus on attacking Kyoko. Guess what? She isn't stopping. She hates you. You can move along now.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Well you weren't there

I guess sometimes highlights usually don't tell the whole story but, i'm telling the truth you would be ticked if you were being beat down just so one other person would win,

i even found liydon of all people using a different license to help kyoko reach low rooms in the form of emliy he's literary guiding other to low rooms for easy VR

why you guys care less for the untrained they deserve to enjoy the games as much as you guys and all y'all can say to them is "move to another room or "get gud" now that ain't cool

i know y'all are better then this me and other members have been taking these dudes on for months it's fun when we're taking em on but the search is annoying since well... the blocks prevent us from finding certain people but low rooms are very small in population ya know so we're bound to run into the culprits everytime...

c'mon luigi 64 rookies get mocked and stepped on all the time as well as being the butt of jokes in some forums take pity :( you really wanna side with all this nonsense? :???:

Lydon said:
Kindala said:
If i was only a "Troll" then i wouldn't give a darn about the little guy wouldn't i?

*If I were

But really. All you do is focus on attacking Kyoko. Guess what? She isn't stopping. She hates you. You can move along now.

Ooh Stop you know darn well i wasn't interested in her until she ended doing this stuff heck i once cheered her on for success myself at one point with the now she does this and now i just want her win/loss record on my wall the heck with all the other lame excuses why kyoko fans think we're chasing her

we just want her to do better then she's doing now but now all i see is hdr being another liydon at this point and that's why i'm the only one got it in for her while the others pray she trun her idea around before max then she'll just be another pocket frog for us to stomp on you know more then others GD'ing is not okay but ya did anyway, you know hacking is not okay but ya did it anyway,

forget you man...

Swiftie_Luma said:
You are not a troll.

You are a sad person that pretends that online in MK8 equals world war 3.

This is irrelevant and nobody cares. My advice is go back to school and get a life , because inserting yourself by force pretending any of this actually matters to some degree is not gonna happen.

You are dismissed.

bye.

okay that's harsh... i didn't do this for my own play i'm helping our leaders dream come true as well as helping the others in the community make the game more bearable free of change...

i'm not going to act like a jerk at the lower class just because you guys don't care sorry not my style... criticize me all ya like but i'll stand and fight by their side when i have the free-time....

I'm not really siding with the gold-diggers, I'm just saying that you're over-exaggerating how big a deal this is. It's hard to believe that they're very common since I've never seen any to my knowledge. Honestly, I think you'd enjoy the game more if you just ignored them and didn't get into this huge war against them. I also don't think anybody's VR would go down significantly.

Also, could you punctuate your sentences? It's kind of hard to read them if they're all run together.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Nope it's a full blown problem...

Luigi 64DD said:
I'm not really siding with the gold-diggers, I'm just saying that you're over-exaggerating how big a deal this is. It's hard to believe that they're very common since I've never seen any to my knowledge. Honestly, I think you'd enjoy the game more if you just ignored them and didn't get into this huge war against them. I also don't think anybody's VR would go down significantly.

Also, could you punctuate your sentences? It's kind of hard to read them if they're all run together.

it's not over-exaggeration it's the truth!

and ignore them? THEM!? pishhhh... that's impossible to do now i've known to much now heck i even found another group helping out this girl close to max she even got a hacker on her side... i have the scars to prove it =_=...

lets face the game gets too downlow if we let em have their way so a few "pros" get upset in the process the people i found are NOT PROS but you luigi, your a pro and it shows... i just wish you won't look at it as another bait-n-switch these guys are really out to manipulate the system and guys like you are just letting em get away with it,

i like you and i don't want the fact to get twisted because of one person's opinion because like i said before if it wasn't such a biggie i wouldn't even be here or i would just make a blog and that's it...

but nope this is the real deal my friends have been like... all over the net spreading the word on this, no offense to the rest of ya but while you dudes are scratching your heads like a bunch of chimpanzees these so called max players are getting away with murder so to speak :posh:

i cannot like... stress this enough for you people i'm more then some random gal from the net and a CA8 member, and VR Grinder Hunter and my way of having is to make sure everyone else is having fun.. zero complains.. yea i know what your thinkin so? you don't work for the big N yourself...

so what if i'm not? beat the heck out of complaining like many others saying: I wish i can do something about it. they had a chance to fix the flaws in their game but was ignored.. now it's our turn...

so my fact is: if ya have the free-time you can do just about anything...

Re: Mario Kart 8: Nope it's a full blown problem...

Kindala said:
i have the scars to prove it =_=...
Yes, I can tell that this game is clearly ruining your mental health.

Mario Kart ruins everyone's mental health. Never before have I seen myself swearing and cussing like a goddamn sailor and having nightmares about the intense frustration and salt I've experienced from Mario Kart and responding to obsessive self-confessed online bullies on Mario forums.

If this is of upmost importance and you don't like people who don't play by the rules, let me introduce you to the wonderful world of l33t h4ck3rz, cafiine, loadiine, and hex editing so you can cheat back to those stupid gold digger bastards and how dare they eat up digital numbers and muahaahaha you want to be empowered right? >:D

Re: Now let's not get carried here a'right?

Baby Luigi said:
If this is of upmost importance and you don't like people who don't play by the rules, let me introduce you to the wonderful world of l33t h4ck3rz, cafiine, loadiine, and hex editing so you can cheat back to those stupid gold digger *bleep*s and how dare they eat up digital numbers and muahaahaha you want to be empowered right? >:D

Hey i'm all for finding ways to get em out but hacking is never the answer so DENIED!!! :mad:

but your welcome to give me some other ideas or just team-up with me the old-saying power in numbers are not totally far off...

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Kindala said:
i have the scars to prove it =_=...
Yes, I can tell that this game is clearly ruining your mental health.

It's a figure of speech dang! >_< instead of downgrading this thread how about giving us some actual tip besides giving up... i'm not going to abandon my friends in gaming...

Anyway found some new proof for today the last one didn't show much but looking at this i guarantee you'll spot something amiss ↓↓↓

Remember when i said that hacker was helping a girl win? this is what i was talking about :mad:

(Oh yea and a bunch of her friends stop so she could get first too sooooo....)

Yes, people should not hack to win. But I barely encounter hackers! I noticed something odd about your videos. You always seem to be playing with this "#StopKin" person. Now, answer me this. Why do you always play with this person if you dislike him/her so much? Do you just happen to always play with her? Or are you entering a room that they have organized? If so, why are you trying to stop them if they have their own room?

I'm not into the super-competitive Mario Kart scene but from the looks of things you should probably take a break from it. I know a streamer who quit playing Mario Kart 8 with viewers because he got too salty sometimes. While I miss playing with him, it was probably for the best. This looks to be about 10x worse than that situation, no offense.

Re: Now let's not get carried here a'right?

Kindala said:
Hey i'm all for finding ways to get em out but hacking is never the answer so DENIED!!! :mad:

but your welcome to give me some other ideas or just team-up with me the old-saying power in numbers are not totally far off...

there's no motivational difference between bullying people and cheating against them, but at least hacking to cheat gets things done ;)

Re: I didn't find him, HE found ME!

Luigi 64DD said:
Yes, people should not hack to win. But I barely encounter hackers! I noticed something odd about your videos. You always seem to be playing with this "#StopKin" person. Now, answer me this. Why do you always play with this person if you dislike him/her so much? Do you just happen to always play with her? Or are you entering a room that they have organized? If so, why are you trying to stop them if they have their own room?

Funny you'd mention that Weegee, #StopKin is actually the same dude that was on my thread now liydon he there only to sabotage and lead people to other rooms i refuse to leave because i'm not stupid, i'm well awhile of their little scam and i've add people that are more then ready to stop em if possible.. (it's just that they didn't show up for that moment or the room is full) :-\

Either way though i'm too late that little cheat Natalie already reached max (it's her second BTW) and it sucks but odds are she only got her yeah's and respect from people who know her or yeaing for the sake of yeahing a post look here https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fvcdZYZw

i heard this is her last game but she said she'll "help" others get to their VR goals yeah right :rolleyes:

but yea there's your answer i'm nobody fool and ignore it is worse then actually dealing with it myself... i said that because i'm just lazy i was away from the game for some months at a time but my status never change as long as there evil people like that getting credit for something they don't deserve AT ALL...

Fresh Bowser said:
I'm not into the super-competitive Mario Kart scene but from the looks of things you should probably take a break from it. I know a streamer who quit playing Mario Kart 8 with viewers because he got too salty sometimes. While I miss playing with him, it was probably for the best. This looks to be about 10x worse than that situation, no offense.

Out of the question, like i said before i did take a break ( a LONG break ) but because of what i know either from experience of from my friends my attitude won't change so whether i take a R&R a little or a lot it won't matter and none taken i understand, i know you think i'm talking crazy but no i'm very sane :posh:

i just think it's wrong for them to keep doing so i decided to fight back instead of pretend nothing has happen or turn a blind eye

Baby Luigi said:
Kindala said:

there's no motivational difference between bullying people and cheating against them, but at least hacking to cheat gets things done ;)

Hey watch it -_-* who said i'm a bully? i ain't no bully >_>

as for that last part that's true, but still would be a bad call and since i still represent CA8 and the anti-clan movement i do all that hackin and stuff and all respect will be lost on all sides ( Worse case scenario: i could get ban by nintendo in spite the inevitable fate of a cool 5 year old console that barely kept up with the 3DS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back