Mario Kart 8: Gold-Digging in Mario Kart-What's the beef and how to deal with it

Should high skilled people play with beginners to farm for points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reads like one of those uncanny forums from the early-mid 2000's in the obscure parts of the internet..

Re: You Got a lotta nerve showing yourself on this topic "Becky"

Lydon said:
This game is gonna be ruined if regulars can't leave!

So.. speak of the Krumpus here one of em now :bowjr:

Regulars of the community let me introduce you to the person responsible for helping a selected few find their way into low rooms (asking or otherwise)

LIYDON

You wouldn't believe the crud we had to put up with this guys just to get something done in-game but one way or another we shine through hence why we like...fight

EVERY....FREAKING.....TIME the moment the likes of any CA8 powers up it's Wii U

i'd say more but i don't wanna go off the rails :posh:

so yea case in point: gold-digging bad... pro rooms good....

i'm not a bully... i'm not a griefer.. and i sure is heck ain't a darn troll..

happy holidays everyone i'll try to post back with some more info if i can...

Re: Mario Kart 8: It doesn't get any worser

Yo!!! what's up everyone? sorry for the superlong hiatus (hey i may not look it but i've gotta life to ya know :posh:

anyway The #1 G.D Kyoko reach 70k and climbing i don't know about the rest of y'all but she's trippin :mad: i'm done taking her side you regulars do what you want with her but she'll be treated no different to that of a C.M remember guys my tips or expression on this totally crazy problem is on the first page read it well boys and girls...

i wish i have an example but it'll have to be a lil'later

Peace Out

#NoMoreClans
#StopGoldDigging2016

Make sure you fact-check Swiftie. This clan thing, generally speaking, has been going on since 2005, more than hundreds of years ago.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Oh... you got jokes huh?

Swiftie_Luma said:
i think you got stuck in 2016.

Time to grow up with the times son.

Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know beginners mean so little to you in spite the fact that it makes up most of the mario kart community as a whole :mad:

anyway take a look at this guys i mean can you believe it?

This is ridiculous >_<* and i thought bowser is the only one persistent in getting what he wants :bowser:

that's nothing compared to this girl, i didn't get much out of her because of her body-guard but at least i help get a few in front... i'm trying again i'll be leaving soon but y'all are welcome to help.. i don't discriminate...

That will certainly teach ♪KYOKO♪ to want to play with less experienced people. Glad we have brave souls like you who risk their life and limb to put a stop to such a heinous crime of playing Mario Kart.

I don't know how you end up taking friggin' MARIO KART this seriously but, uh, good for you, I guess.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Harsh Man...

Magikrazy said:
That will certainly teach ♪KYOKO♪ to want to play with less experienced people. Glad we have brave souls like you who risk their life and limb to put a stop to such a heinous crime of playing Mario Kart.

Hey i didn't say i want her gone from the game completely, i just want her in a room close to her numbers...

she is doing this on purpose after all

but if it does sound like that then my bad, i just can't stand her sometimes, this is her 50th outing into these kind of rooms and i don't see any signs of her stopping anytime soon...

soo..yea your welcome i guess :P say you wanna join in on this? there's plenty of em to go around...

Re: Will you Chillix already?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
I don't know how you end up taking friggin' MARIO KART this seriously but, uh, good for you, I guess.

I'm not taking the game that seriously, i just wish people would respect the little guy more they've always been called noobs, getting tease, for not knowing any better, and worse have their rooms trolled and use as personal friend rooms for pro player i'd say more but this is about gold-diggers, not a hot topic on is mario kart taken seriously or no...

now back on topic: MAN What a day liydon and Kyoko (yes i said kyoko) was finally spotted we are doing good so far until they started teaming to make sure they let her win :eek: now i'm seriously they literally stop/slow down to come after me, but at other time they leave her for dead if they don't want other regulars passin em :mad: it's that bad guys i'll have a highlight showing that in the future...

i tell ya this is batman vs. joker stuff right here, ( you can easy guess with one is The Joker..

Later... 8)

Re: Will you Chillix already?

Kindala said:
I'm not taking the game that seriously

this topic is far to important for it to die now y'all
after all i would've kept my own mouth shut if it wasn't that big a deal..... but it is so don't pretend i don't know what i'm talking about.. heck today i'm still seeing more of these guys i ain't joking one bit..these guys are crazy
don't tell me y'all can up and ignore this.. this is seriously messed up.. and this is more then one time too... :mad: these guys are out to play dirty to boost their numbers the only reason why they have a fighting chance is because i was in his way...

LeftyGreenMario said:
Make sure you fact-check Swiftie. This clan thing, generally speaking, has been going on since 2005, more than hundreds of years ago.

I was not talking about the clan thing

Im talking about this topic , which is from last year.

What's even the big deal? People geting second place? I'm not seeing the big issue here.

Re: Mario Kart 8: It's Not about rankings

Roserade said:
What's even the big deal? People geting second place? I'm not seeing the big issue here.

the main reason for this post is to expose the unfair idea of VR Girnders/Gold-diggers and give you tip or share tips on how to take em down...

like for example: say ya got a lota 1000VR players in a rooms all havin fun and stuff then outta nowhere a player with 10000+ comes in and grids while making first majority out of reach now...

and if you new to a game like this and see you get ripped off on the first outing.... it...well.....it kinda sucks =_=*

i don't know about y'all but i feel for these players and i'm not about to quit because a few protesters or some crud like that make it think it's fine

well lemme tell ya sometin... it's not :mad: wanna play good, look good and feel good. then pro rooms is a total must all the way...

Dude, you're harassing random people in a casual racing game for having a high score. Stop trying to make yourself out as some kind of unsung hero of the masses.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Those people are not innocent

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Dude, you're harassing random people in a casual racing game for having a high score. Stop trying to make yourself out as some kind of unsung hero of the masses.

If that's what you think then i ain't complaining i'm just giving those a chance in the know to speak up...

you think they don't deserve it but the highlights say otherwise...

i know you find it all hard to believe but i'm telling y'all the truth i wouldn't be making a threat about it if it wasn't that big a deal :-\

that's what the polls are for 5% still good enough for me, so someone obviously cares.. i just have to call out to em and let it play out from there... ( unless... your use to that sort of thing yourself in which case: your opinion is totally up in the air right now and doubt it's comin down anytime soon )

I don't get it. Are there separate rooms that high VR players can go in? I thought it was uncontrollable what people you play with.

Re: Mario Kart 8: There is but that's the problem

Luigi 64DD said:
I don't get it. Are there separate rooms that high VR players can go in? I thought it was uncontrollable what people you play with.

Yes there are pro rooms, but their are some that don't play by the rules..

and true it's uncontrollable at first but that's why there are power in numbers ya know..

see a person in the wrong room? just rank em out gold-diggers hate losing VR since.....well.... they're there to get easy VR and that ain't cool for the rookies in them types of rooms ya know i had friends who last longer in stronger-n-crazier rooms then the ones they're in

anyway @Public: look at this ↓↓↓

I'm telling ya these guys are hellbent letting her win and only her in a low rooms if that's not enough to prove i ain't speaking gibberish here then i don't know what will :-\

So you are kicking pro players out of low rooms that they couldn't help going into, forcing them to keep looking till they find a high room? It really sounds like you're being the mean one.

Re: Mario Kart 8: Finding High VR rooms are easier then ya think

Luigi 64DD said:
So you are kicking pro players out of low rooms that they couldn't help going into, forcing them to keep looking till they find a high room? It really sounds like you're being the mean one.

Woha hey wait a minute, Pro rooms are not that hard to find ( trust me when i had 9k i found more then enough @_@ )

some high VR made it their own choice to go because of the lame excuse of rooms be to "cringe worthy" or "luck based" i disagree with all of those guys if you can make through at least one match all items flying or otherwise then your good enough for a pro room :wario:

so i guess in a way it's like... the principal of the matter they can't just invade a low room because things got tough heck a friend of mine is trying to power through those rooms now come to think of it, it may take awhile but at least he doin it and doin it right,

i'll admit true you can't always control how people play, but it doesn't mean ya can't lead em in the right direction ya know what i'm sayin? 8)

plus our leader help me learn a few tricks to help even the odds depending on the situation..

So...right ya get it respect the game and the community and it's hidden rules of mario kart and it'll respect ya back... it's not all mombo jombo magic and all that...

it's.....it's....it's kinda like something you can tell in a way without thinkin much about it...

(But if you want the easy answer then i blame Nintendo for not making low room earning more strict like giving em 1 point or something for getting first in a 1k room, or better take away a little bit of it)

How do you know they're not just in the low rooms because they happened to go there as opposed to purposefully raising their VR by preying on low players? I mean, I'm still below 10,000, and once a guy with over 10,000 came, and he won most of the time while he was there. So what? They are good at Mario Kart, so they win more often. That's how it works. Furthermore, if you get second, or third, or fourth, you still get VR. So what's the big deal?

Don't worry about her you people, she's just a troll. Only hates clans because her "friend" couldn't successfully make one five years ago.

The irony about the matter is that even if a 10,000+ player joins a 0-2000 race rating room, the player with the race rating advantage would end up receiving less points than the runner-up, due to how large the rating difference is between all the participants.

However, a high race rating player can lose a good amount of points if he/she ends up finishing dead last in a 0-2000 race rating room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back