Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

got like 17 badges from that practice machine, woo

the boxboy badges are cute, i like the home menu icons

i got the cockatiel and the blue/white budgerigar badge. i love the pixel bird theme, but i have only one more day for them so ;~;

Baby Luigi said:
i got the cockatiel and the blue/white budgerigar badge. i love the pixel bird theme, but i have only one more day for them so ;~;
So get more Animal Crossing Badges! :3

i don't dislike animal cross but uggh too much animal crossing stuff

First, it's amiibos. Now, it's this. Gotta deal with them rabies-laden creatures.

Nozomi Toujou said:
I don't like this bunny guy who keeps begging me for money.
he's actually pretty tame in the PAL version

"You'll have to spend money if you want to play further today, is that OK?"
>'Actually...'
"No problem, that's cool.[...]"

i'm not really sure what he says in the US version but at least he's not begging in ours

Four days of just doing the practice thing and I'm already sick of the bunny. Before I can play the game, I've got to wade through a mountain of text about whatever he's spazzing over at the moment.

But it's annoying how it's every time. what's worse is that I gave in a dollar because i only had 1 dollar and i cant get anything else but for lulz I said pay anyway. He said you needed to add funds so I said "no i don't" and it still asks me if i want to give money even though it knows my account doesn't have any.

Ghost Jam said:
Four days of just doing the practice thing and I'm already sick of the bunny. Before I can play the game, I've got to wade through a mountain of text about whatever he's spazzing over at the moment.
yeah this is basically it, even though the options that gba showed are the same here

Meta Ridley said:
But it's annoying how it's every time. what's worse is that I gave in a dollar because i only had 1 dollar and i cant get anything else but for lulz I said pay anyway. He said you needed to add funds so I said "no i don't" and it still asks me if i want to give money even though it knows my account doesn't have any.
Doesn't he mean you need to add credit to your account?

Probably but if I say no i don't want to add credit to my account that should be the end of it. I had $2.02 but stupid tax made it so i only got 1 play. Now i have like 93 cents left because of it so

Ah, that's the problem. Yeah, the bunny ass likes to extract money from you, doesn't he? Anyway... that sucks with that amount of money left...

There's nothing really more satisfying than unintentionally knocking badges you didn't intend to get over into the grab zone lol

got the Poke birds except the second evolution for Pidove and the second evolution for Fletchling

They added Christmas Mario stuff, Ultimate NES Remix badges, and......more Tomodachi Life food badges... *sweats*

too tempting to go for the tomodachi badges

I was flipping through the new sets, when a badge in one of them just....fell off the pile, into the collector and was granted to me.

OK.

you guys get metroid, tomodachi life and christmas mario badges?? pft, we get christmas Animal Crossing badges, u jealous

Ghost Jam said:
I was flipping through the new sets, when a badge in one of them just....fell off the pile, into the collector and was granted to me.

OK.
that happens really often for me. I've gotten some acnl feathers, 3 MK8 item boxes, a bird from the Pushmo set and a Blooper and a Bob-omb from doing absolutely nothing.

gotta say, i love the super mario world badge machines the most, it's easy to win heaps of blocks/enemies with a few plays, and they look fantastic on the home menu (though they do make me wish there was a mario maker 3DS D:)

Attempted two tries on Bowser Jr. sprite, got absolutely nothing, went home crying like Baby Luigi

I wish I have accidentally dropping badges...

Anyway, I hope that the Mario & Friends set comes back, mainly because I only have 4 of the character icons so far.

Thanks for reading.

Ghost Jam said:

OK.
Happened to me. With that Bob-omb thing from Super Mario Maker.

Baby Luigi said:
Attempted two tries on Bowser Jr. sprite, got absolutely nothing, went home crying like Baby Luigi
I was aiming for ugly Super Mario World Mario, but I got Bowser Jr. instead. Go figure.

I obviously have completed the eeveelution set. everything else is an extra.

Dr. Mario said:
I was aiming for ugly Super Mario World Mario, but I got Bowser Jr. instead. Go figure.

aiming for bowser jr. today got me magikoopa and galoomba but not bowser jr.

and it's the last day

*insert image of baby luigi crying.jif*

Back