Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

Threek said:
Also, bunny man just challenged me to a Pokemon battle and my Charmander kicked his Rayquaza's ass.
I hate that bunny.

so the badge center in europe/aus was finally updated !

...with machines that were in the first rotation

we haven't received anything new that isn't acnl, mario or splatoon
nintendo why

Yeah, I heard the badge center in Europe/Australia is complete shit.

edit: NA also seemed to get badges from the first rotation returned (Animal Crossing Happy Home designer), but at the very least we actually had some variety. I don't really like how the bunny doesn't say anything interesting anymore though. I hope it's not a permanent thing.

Gamefreak75 said:
I don't really like how the bunny doesn't say anything interesting anymore though. I hope it's not a permanent thing.
that was the case yesterday for eu/aus, but today he gave me a quiz to determine if i was a squid and gave me a free play after that. i just used it to get some mario badges

but tbh i'm pretty satisfied with my home menu
all i need is the splattack theme and i'm set

RDSEU4o.jpg

At least I got all the 1st gen eeveelutions plus 3 eevee badges. I bet Gamefreak or any other pokemon player saw this move coming from me

I'll be danged if I'm dumping money into this thing, but it's pretty adorable.
Got a Tom Nook in apron badge, it's all good.

Dr. Mario said:
The day somebody rips these sprites is going to be a good day for me.

Here's a close second.

0ZWO7cp.png

paho7dM.png

need sprite rips because the only price these things are really worth is 0 cents

lol, why are there Sanrio characters there?

Also in the center

Qm1g4Tj.png

IS THAT A SCRUB JAY!? AND A COCKATIEL!? X3

Dr. Mario said:
lol, why are there Sanrio characters there?

Third party deal with Nintendo. I've read that Nintendo and Sanrio have a good business relationship.

Something is telling me that I absolutely need that colorized Baby Luigi badge for my 3DS home menu

Is there any way I can get it easily w/o having to spend monies?

Baby Luigi said:
Something is telling me that I absolutely need that colorized Baby Luigi badge for my 3DS home menu

Is there any way I can get it easily w/o having to spend monies?
getting a free play every day isn't hard, unless you're really bad with crane games

it all depends on the layout of the machine as well, some badges require multiple plays to get because of the machine's layout, etc.

i haven't spent a single cent on the game and yet i've got heaps of badges. none of them i particularly HAD to have but still, it's easy to win things you want with the free plays you're given

oh goddammit they brought in tomodachi life badges for NA

why do you do this to me

edit: got 2 free plays today (1 blue badge + 10 practices) and was able to complete the hamburger+fries+soda one

i feel very satisfied

Since Spotpass apparently wants me to have this game, I decided to try it out.

I only spent US$1 on this, but not a cent further since I find the price expensive for what it does, due to Malaysian exchange rates. The only reason is that the Mario & Friends one is on the last day, and also to see how it's like to spend some money to get some icons. I only got Daisy, Diddy, Wario and Waluigi, along with some Donkey Kong icons (the barrels and the bananas, but not DK himself).

Would be nice to have the Mario & Friends one back for another round so that I can have more Mario icons.

Thanks for reading.

cool so we've got animal crossing home menu badges and mario kart 8 stuff

no toad icons though [nobbc]:([/nobbc]

"so as we close out the month, have a free play and some ANIMAL CROSSING BADGES [nobbc]:)))))))))))[/nobbc]"

this fucking bunny

at least i got three free plays from the practice catcher today
which i proceeded to get :pgp: and her set with

GBAToad said:
"so as we close out the month, have a free play and some ANIMAL CROSSING BADGES [nobbc]:)))))))))))[/nobbc]"

this *bleep*ing bunny

at least i got three free plays from the practice catcher today
which i proceeded to get :pgp: and her set with
Animal Crossing is the new face for Nintendo.

I managed to get Toad and Toadette on a train along with a few green spaces. Flubbed on Yoshi on a train, but I guess the game knows me so well.

On my 3DS....

For some reason, my twin can't access the Nintendo eShop yesterday. Or, in this case, me using my twin's 3DS

Back