Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

Stargazing said:
i would play but i got spoiled

hahahaha
it's still worth playing

everything about this game is great, not just the plot

plus the plot isn't even that great anyway, it's just how amazingly it's written that really gets to you

ok this game definitely seems like something i'd love

i'll need to get this once i dust off my abandoned steam account

Phyllis said:
What part was spoiled for you exactly?

(please put it in spoiler tags)
genocide ending

after reading about it more, yeah i totally overreacted as i'm never doing that ever

Oh.

Well, the genocide run isn't really something you're required to do. You can play the game normally the way you want to. Like, I've never done a genocide run either, and I got a satisfying experience.

Plus, going genocidal will bite you in the ass in the long run, so you're better off not doing it anyway.

i just started playing this

its ok so far, i like the way you get to dodge enemy attacks akin to mario & luigi

it hasn't really grabbed my interest yet but seems to be a good game. maybe just not my genre or something

also sans was pretty funny

Javelin said:
i just started playing this

its ok so far, i like the way you get to dodge enemy attacks akin to mario & luigi

it hasn't really grabbed my interest yet but seems to be a good game. maybe just not my genre or something

also sans was pretty funny
if it's not really your type of humor then you probably won't go crazy about this game, it's a pretty important part of developing the characters. that said, even without the humor it's by no means a bad game. it's only like 6 hours long so it's worth playing through and seeing what you think of it

also: what run are you doing? if you're playing a genocide run you're going to get a very different experience from the pacifist/neutral runs

2257 said:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hNlK4Jr72JOqoG8YhvnC02GmlxXDd7gkoTRJFZ4HDe8/viewform

heres a poll someone made about undertale merchandise. toby fox said on twitter that he'll actually release the most popular response, so you might want to vote

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hNlK4Jr72JOqoG8YhvnC02GmlxXDd7gkoTRJFZ4HDe8/viewanalytics

the results are pretty funny. a non-zero number of people have written in things like "papyrus bodypillow", "papyrus dildo", "papyrus sex toys". i think papyrus is great too, but how are you gonna fuck him? there are no bones in the penis

I voted for all of the plushies and then some other stuff.

Also I have like the perfect idea for a piece of merchandise. It's like, a shirt of Dr. Gaster, but if you order it it comes in parts, so you get like half a sleeve every two weeks or something. Also, the shirt parts are not mailed to you directly, but to random neighbors instead.

It's going to be a great hit.

What actually happens if you

let flowey hit you with those sparkle things?

YO THIS FUCKEN FLOWER KNOWS EVERYTHING I DO I SAVED AND RELOADED SO I COULD SPARE TORIEL AND HE JUST CALLED ME OUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WTF
also fav song so far

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
YO THIS *bleep*EN FLOWER KNOWS EVERYTHING I DO I SAVED AND RELOADED SO I COULD SPARE TORIEL AND HE JUST CALLED ME OUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WTF
keeeeeeek

it called me clever because I did that first time

Lyn said:
What actually happens if you

let flowey hit you with those sparkle things?

his first attack does 19 damage. he follows it up with an inescapable ring, but toriel comes to save you

also are you stealing marowak's identity

no spoilers here

http://spooks-mc-pooks-esquire.tumblr.com/post/129780640723/this-is-my-life-this-is-my-life-now-bonetrousle

thanks to ruai for bringing me this post

http://lizalfosrise.tumblr.com/post/130422104937/colaxpepsi-asgore-shenanigans

WOW! What beauties and gentlebeauties we have over here! I, too, appreciate Undertale! I actually thought I was going to have to come here and make the thread for it. Nice to see there are many-a-fans of this great game over here! :dk:

Favorite character is obviously Mettaton. :D

it's ok.

he deserves it.

Nabber said:
thanks to ruai for bringing me this post

http://lizalfosrise.tumblr.com/post/130422104937/colaxpepsi-asgore-shenanigans

hrnnngh thats adorable. everyone in this game is such a cute dork

i just beat the game and i dont know what ending i got
i guess it was almost true pacifist?

so i went full pacifist mode and i fougth asgore and the flower dude came and kill him but then he crashed my game so i got really mad because i thought it was the actual game being a piece of shit and i thought i had to fight asgore again but then the intro came up and i was shitten it cause i thought i got a virus or something because it fucked up big time and then i see flowey come up and hes super fucked up and shit but i feel liek i had like almost infinite health cause i kept getting hit at like 1hp and didnt die lol

apparantly i need to go see undyne in her house for the true ending so i think ill do that tomorow

i also think i might restart and kill everyone or something

I beat Undertale on Neutral, I think I said this before but I actually meant to do Genocide but I accidentally spared the dummy which completely changed it. I only figured that out by the end, in which I spared Flowey. I didn't spare another soul. Not even the great Papyrus!!

Now, I am doing Pacifist. But when I started, Flowey just told me to spare everyone rather than the original where he uses friendliness pellets to kill me. Other than that, does it change anything? I don't want to be missing out on anything. And is Neutral -> Pacifist -> Genocide a good order?

Back