Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

Phyllis said:
Marowak is doing a genocide run. I can't wait for him to get dunked on.

Turns out he has significant problems getting past a certain encounter in Waterfall.

Of course I am very amused by this. His antics prove shallow in the face of a true hero.

ie1qus.jpg

Mfw mega flowey fight

Made me feel pretty confident about my bullet hell skills tho. Took only two deaths first try!

Also I killed him because f u c k that guy, did I do the right thing isn't there a better ending i didn' kill anyone except for him

omg do you have to let him live or something???

Mhh... Awkward profiles, the consequence of caving in to impulse name changes too quickly...

the feelings for fictional characters are real

also where are you getting those sprites

I ripped mine myself and drew a crappy black outline around it.

i extracted the graphics from the game

oh

i'm trash and have no idea how to do that

if you could get me a napstablook sprite to use as my avatar i'd be really thankful

or of course don't do it if it's too much trouble

So today while grocery shopping I suddenly realized that the three people in the Snowdin inn are snoring the game over song.

I want to snore music when I'm sleeping too.

wow i thought i knew most of what there was to know about this game but absolutely not

SUPER MEGA SPOILERS for basically all runs here

http://steamed.kotaku.com/players-still-havent-figured-out-all-of-undertales-secr-1733048190

So the most intriguing thing is that by adjusting the game's code you can find NPCs who refer to a previous Royal Scientist called Gaster. It's unclear if this was previous game code that was never removed or if it's intended to be uncovered through code manipulation or what.

I found this message to dataminers in the game's data:

"By the way, most of the seemingly unused text/files are used. If you can find the in-game context for an asset, you can show it off. But if you can't, it probably means you haven't looked hard enough. Anything truly unused I'll probably post myself, later"

So,

I'm thinking it's probably secrets Toby left in the game on purpose, rather than content cut out of the final game.

by the way they released an official forum here

https://forum.starmen.net/forum/RadDog/undertale

so i guess it's time to abandon these dying boards forever

im liking the fact that theres a "what do you love most about mettaton" thread containing actual essays about why people love mettaton

well he is obviously the best character

I'm not biased

I also haven't played this yet :doge:

it's p. cute anton you'd like it

but i'm guessing from your name change u already got it spoiled for you :(

tbh i think you should change your avatar because it's a kind of a spoiler :/

glad you are also a subscriber to the glamour of mtt though

notice for other people: did discuss avatar with others and decided it was coolio so :bowser:

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/pc?sort=desc

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<beats half life 2 in press reviews

okay now this game got me interested.

well i mean it's not a good sample size, they have like, 10 reviews from mostly minor publications

the reviews are most just from smaller sites that found the game and really like it so they're publishing positivr=e reviews

jimquisition is pretty big though and he loves this

in general if you play this you will love it so it deserves all of the praise it gets

Back