Bowser will not be appearing in the next Mario title

He kinda got a redesign in the comics.
Daisytatanga.jpg

Makes me think of a muppet for some reason, not an insult. Tatanga can be also an enemy of Luigi and Rosalina making him more connected to the franchise.

It would be radical to get Wart and Tatanga as action figures.

Mcmadness said:
Mario bros and yoshi really don't look THAT different from when they started out.

DK as a series was getting an overhaul hence the new design.

I just don't see the point. His appearance was altered for SML2 and he still looked generic. He's one of those characters best left forgotten.
I think they do. Mario and Luigi looked quite different prior to Mario Bros. And Yoshi got a redesign in Yoshi's Story. Donkey Kong got one in Donkey Kong Country. They're all quite comparable. The only difference are that Tatanga and Wart don't appear enough to get the chance of development.

Magikrazy said:
He kinda got a redesign in the comics.
Daisytatanga.jpg
Huh, I don't know if I like that or the more diminutive one.

Tatanga and Wario can be Daisy's enemies. I don't mean kidnapping, but other things.

Mario Party Σ said:
Tatanga and Wario can be Daisy's enemies. I don't mean kidnapping, but other things.
Yes!
Just imagine Daisy hitting Tatanga with a frying pan and Wario and Waluigi are trying to steal treasure from her.

Good. Guess I'm not the only one holding this opinion. :P

Oh cool this could mean we'll get a completely original Mario game, hopefully this new villain is a threat every other villain in the series is a little bland

supermariofan said:
Oh cool this could mean we'll get a completely original Mario game, hopefully this new villain is a threat every other villain in the series is a little bland
Its fake.

Also really, every villain is bland? I disagree with that. Some are cooler than others but none of them are really bland IMO.

I do wish we could get a main Mario game that actually has a unique atmosphere setting itself apart from the rest though. Galaxy and Sunshine did this, but I want it done even better, changing not only archetypes but the entire reason Mario is on his adventure.

Maybe have Mario and Luigi get in a fight and they get separated and whole Mushroom Kingdom becomes Bowser's Kingdom and Mario must find Luigi and vice versa and you must defeat every boss that is guarding the main building of a town and the town becomes Peach's again. Bowser is in Peach's castle and realizes the problem and sents his Koopa Kids to guard the castle making it a 8 level castle with the koopalings and Bowser.Jr in each floor. And Mario or Luigi will fight Bowser and Kamek at the same time.

Peach is in Mario's home, the only place not taken over by Bowser and she can find stuff helpful for the Mario Bros. The Toads are either brainwashed or are suffering by Bowser's rule.

PLOT TWIST!

Bowser sends Wario on a job and Wario betrays Bowser, then Bowser has to defeat Wario and get his castle back.

New Super Bowser Bros!

Hmm make a blue Bowser like on the cover of that one game and call him "Blueser"

Just like K. Rool has a brother

King K.Rool doesn't have a brother.

It does but that was a mistake. Nintendo admitted to it.

Back