Club Nintendo Being Discontinued Worldwide

Which gift game should I get? I'm torn between Tropical Freeze, Superstar Saga, and Metroid Fusion.

I also have like 1600 coins to spend. I've already decided to buy Link's Awakening and probably Earthbound.

Assuming you haven't played any of them, all three would be great choices. Maybe TF since it's a full retail game?

That's what I'm leaning towards. But Metroid Fusion is also very appealing. I think I could really pass on Super Star Saga though.

Agh. Such hard choices.

By the way, I heard Tropical Freeze takes up a bunch of memory or something. Is that true?

Master of the House said:
That's what I'm leaning towards. But Metroid Fusion is also very appealing. I think I could really pass on Super Star Saga though.

Agh. Such hard choices.

By the way, I heard Tropical Freeze takes up a bunch of memory or something. Is that true?

It takes 11 GB and almost takes 4 hours to download.

Glitchy said:
It takes 11 GB and almost takes 4 hours to download.

this is extremely dependant on your internet connection

the metroid prime trilogy has like 9 GB and it only took me an hour

Oh, yeah, does anyone in NA want to trade a 200 coin for Chibi-Robo Photo Finder, a 250 coin game. Club Nintendo was shitty and gave me the code twice, making me lose 500 coins.

Stargazing said:
lol i only have 150

If you buy me Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, which is 150, and pm me the code I'll PM you the code for Chibi Robo.

I bought another Club Nintendo-exclusive theme, which was the 'Nintendo Consoles' theme.

And also Europe's getting MK8 OST, MK7 trophies, etc

Ok, posting again.

Star isn't interested in Chibi Robo anymore. If someone can gift me Super Mario Land 2, a 150 coin, I will give them the code for Chibi Robo Photo-Finder, a 250 coin game.

Gamefreak75 said:
Ok, posting again.

Star isn't interested in Chibi Robo anymore. If someone can gift me Super Mario Land 2, a 150 coin, I will give them the code for Chibi Robo Photo-Finder, a 250 coin game.
i'd give you if i had but i only have 15 coins left lol

Back