Club Nintendo Being Discontinued Worldwide

Welp I used up all of my stars.

Don't really care though, I got the 3DS ambassadore games and a lot of the other stuff, really.

Oh dang, I didn't think they ever would put games (back) on there. Good on you Nintendo.

Too bad the range is generally things I already have or aren't interested in, and either way they're all quite overpriced.

But in the end, I picked up Link's Awakening and Metroid II. Decent haul

SOON THE ELITE REWARDS WILL APPEAR. I GOT MY PLATINUM READY.

What about you guys?

i only have 715 coins and the only thing that appealed to me was the first smash poster set, but thats sold out
sad
it had my favourite characters in them

set 2 is ok but thats sold out too so eh

i dunno, i mean they discontinue it in june so ill wait a bit longer to see if they add something cool
ill prob just get kid icarus if they dont

>mfw 195 coins

I am trying to register last minute products but it seems like it's not working and they have stopped access early. Is anyone else having this problem?

Nico Yazawa said:
i only have 715 coins and the only thing that appealed to me was the first smash poster set, but thats sold out
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I had exactly enough coins for that, Chibi Robo Photo Finder and Super Metroid.

i've ended up with 300 coins now
idk whether i should get chibi-robo, doc louis' punchout, or fluidity spin-cycle
i'll wait and see what games they put up for elite rewards first, i guess

I got the first Smash poster set before they even announced they were shutting CN down and ordered the second one shortly after, it arrived a week or so ago. I also ordered the Zelda pouch and Majora's Mask messenger bag shortly after the second poster set arrived. I still have enough coins left for a 3DS game, but whether or not I get one depends on if I ever have a way to get internet long enough to download it. Even if I don't I'm satisfied.

I got the congratulations message so I guess I don't have to be so stressed anymore. All that just for Mewtwo. But now I sure hope I will get two codes, otherwise I cheated my friend out.

The only real question is Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze or Super Mario Galaxy 2?

all of the games i'd actually want i already own. nice

are yoshi's new island and island tour even any good

if I'm able to get one of these I'll probably get either Murasame Castle or Pushmo, I have MK7 and New Leaf and none of the other platinum 3DS games interest me

yeah well i've found nintendo's best games recently to be mediocre so i think i'll pass on those

i guess i'll either just get superstar saga again or i'll give my code away to someone else

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is something I've been wanting for quite some time but never had the money for it so I'll get that I guess. The rest I either already have or don't interest me.

idk which of those im gonna get
im kinda inclined to get a 3ds retail game since they cost 5 times as much as the vc games but i already have all of the 3ds games im interested in so itd only be nsmb2 or something

nsmb2 isn't... awful... but it's pretty mediocre and has like no replay value so i'd suggest vc games

Back