DLC Hopes and Expectations

GalacticPetey said:
What did Snake ever do to you?
He has M-Rated games in which he probably made Brawl rated T.

Lord Boohemoth said:
GalacticPetey said:
And........?

He's not like Bayonetta or even workout bikini shorts Zero Suit Samus, geez, relax.

supermariofan said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
GalacticPetey said:
What's wrong with M rated characters? You sound like you're against violence
His mother probably doesn't allow him to play M games.

Or he holds a grudge against CoD players because they make fun of Nintendo.

idk.

GalacticPetey said:
supermariofan said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
GalacticPetey said:
What's wrong with M rated characters? You sound like you're against violence
His mother probably doesn't allow him to play M games.

Or he holds a grudge against CoD players because they make fun of Nintendo.

idk.
I never asked, and yes I dislike CoD. And @Supermariofan I'm not against violence

Well... if only Conker returned to Diddy Kong Racing DS, I would make a point against that argument.

Lucas, Wolf and the Ice Climbers (fuck the 3DS, I don't have that version and I don't want it and it's unfair that because of it I don't get to play as these guys).

And please, for the love of God, I pray that Snake does NOT return. He's really cool as a character but I HATE him as a fighter. He's so annoying to fight.

Bring back this guy...

Wolf_Sprite_SSBB.png

Maybe add some alternate outfits along the way. Most notably, Dr. Luigi and Sunshine Peach.

Dr._Luigi_Artwork_-_Dr._Luigi.png
PeachSunshine2.jpg

MnSG said:
Maybe add some alternate outfits along the way. Most notably, Dr. Luigi and Sunshine Peach.

Dr._Luigi_Artwork_-_Dr._Luigi.png
PeachSunshine2.jpg

Dr. Luigi as an alt would seem like trolling beyond belief. Dr. Mario is a seperate character, but Dr. Luigi is made an alt xP

I'm not saying I'd want a Dr. Luigi as a separate character (Because if that happened, that's one case of Smash Bros. DLC I would refuse to get). But it'd just make Dr. Mario look even weirder either way. And I mean just from a roster-look standpoint. I know that digging deeper Dr. Mario is actually more of a Semi-Clone of Mario this time around. And Dr. Luigi as a separate character would be a semi-clone... of someone who was already a semi-clone of Mario to begin with. And as an alt, it's hypocritical.

I think Dr. Luigi should be a Dr. Mario alt.

As for Luigi alts, it would be a crime to not add Mr. L. And while I don't care as much about Peach, my preferred alt for her would be Shadow Queen Peach as well.

It would make more sense, if he were a Luigi alt then it would be weird that Dr. Mario is a full playable character and Dr. Luigi is an alt of someone else.

If that makes any sense at all. Of course I wouldn't mind him being a Luigi alt, but only if there is also a Mr. L alt as I think that's both more popular and has been around longer.

Alts/costumes I'd like to see:

*All the alts from that New Nintendo 3DS commercial.
*Sunshine Mario (with Hawaiian shirt).
*OoT Link
*Hyrule Warriors Link
*Link's Ordon clothes.
*Actual suit variations for Samus like the Fusion and Light suit, as opposed to just recolors.
*Classic Fox
*Boshi
*Mr. L
*Headband and Crown Jigglypuff
*Pajamas Ness
*Shadow Queen Peach
*Athletic clothes Peach
*Dry Bowser
*Skyward Sword Zelda
*OoT Ganondorf
*Armored Mewtwo
*Classic Falco
*Outset Island Toon Link
*Galacta Knight
*Masked Dedede
*Justin Bailey ZSS
*Path of Radiance Ike
*Classic Little Mac
*Super Punch-Out Little Mac
*Ms. Pac-Man

Sunshine Mario would be pretty neat to see.

I only vaguely saw some of the alts in the New 3DS commercial but they look cool. Boshi would be nice.

Why did they spend all their time making costumes for the Miis when they could have done it with most of the actual characters?

King Antasma said:
Why did they spend all their time making costumes for the Miis when they could have done it with most of the actual characters?
There's only twelve outfits, I doubt those would've taken that much of their time.

Glaceon said:
King Antasma said:
There's only twelve outfits, I doubt those would've taken that much of their time.
They are the ACTUAL Character

supermariofan said:
I want Striker Peach

If they added Samus in her bra, then I don't see a point in not adding striker Peach

Its not a bra.

Back