DLC Hopes and Expectations

supermariofan said:
ThreeThousand said:
I'd be down for a skins pack or two.
Something Mario Kart 8 should've done

It kinda did with the Yoshi and Shy Guy colours.

Magikrazy said:
also tanooki mario cat peach and dry bowser

unless they have different stats
Like that makes any difference to how people appreciate their existence.

What I'd want to see most is Ice Climbers, although I doubt that's too likely. The returns of Lucas and Wolf would also be welcome.

The newcomers I'd enjoy seeing the most would be King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, and Isaac. I'd say a Metroid newcomer too, but the two I'd want (Ridley and Dark Samus) are both out of the running, so eh.

Maybe Sakurai will throw competitive players a bone and release a pack with Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Stadium, and Dreamland 64.

Wolf and Snake are the vets I'm most hopeful for, but I'd also like to see Ivysaur return. If we could get ICs in some form (even if reduced down to just Popo or just Nana), that'd also make me pretty happy.

As far as newcomers go, I'd like to see DK get some love, preferably K. Rool. Impa would also be a welcomed addition. And honestly I'd be on board with a second Sonic rep, though that's a doubtful inclusion.

Stages... I actually would like to see some of the Wii U stages make it to the 3DS in some capacity, but since that will probably never happen... Duck Hunt stage, please.

Additional skins strike me as 'meh', but I guess I'd have to see what would be offered. If they're alts of memorable characters or alter-egos/power-ups, then maybe. If they're just more standard recolors, no thanks.

Lucas, Wolf, and Dry Bowser are characters I could see happening.

I could also see the Ice Climbers as a Wii U exclusive download.

Personally I'm wanting cut veterans back. I also don't want newcomer DLC.

Shy​ Guy said:
Lucas, Wolf, and Dry Bowser are characters I could see happening.

I could also see the Ice Climbers as a Wii U exclusive download.
I can't see Dry Bowser happening. An alternative costume at most.

I wanna see Peach's Castle from Melee back.

And here is a pretty obvious one:
LUCAS!!!!!!!

They could make Lucas as Ness' alt costume like Bowser Jr. and Little Mac.

Realistically, I expect Lucas andor Wolf, and newcomer wise, I think Isaac, seeing as his series received not even a single mention in the trophies which is a huge downgrade from being an Assist Trophy. Why?

Less realistically, but not impossible, I think Rayman could make it in as DLC.

but my real want is the impossible one: b-k

Reasonable: Brawls cut characters

Unreasonable: open your eyes people, DIG DUG dig dugs into battle. Also a Tales character would be cool.

A Tales character would be fine if we didn't have Pac-Man. I don't think one company should have two 3rd party characters.

I will make an exception for having both Snake and Simon Belmont though.

I'd prefer Bomberman, personally.

He could work to. I like Snake because he's already been in before and people should gets their main back. I also like Simon for moveset potential and his big role in early Nintendo history.

Besides, gotta round out the Captain N trio.

GalacticPetey said:
A Tales character would be fine if we didn't have Pac-Man. I don't think one company should have two 3rd party characters.
Yeah, that's why I put it in unreasonable ;_;

Well, I can dream I guess.

Back