The Smash 4 Wii U Direct/Livestream will reveal 50 new things about the game...

Isaac reveal.

Henry, Tharja, and Morgan as alternate DLC costumes for Robin

#believe

Sherlock Holmes said:
Henry, Tharja, and Morgan as alternate DLC costumes for Robin

#believe

i hope not as i suck so bad with robin.

Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:
My favorite pokemon appearing.

Is yours Charmander? I remember you saying that possibly. But I need to know for sure.
Good memory, I also was refering to Squirtle and Bulbasaur but I couldn't say “Pokemons”. I am thinking them as a trio or something. The only thing that lets me believe that they will appear is that I hadn't seen them yet as trophys or in the pokeballs, but it could also mean they will not appear.

I could be wrong maybe they appeared as trophies.

yoshiking14x said:
Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:
My favorite pokemon appearing.

Is yours Charmander? I remember you saying that possibly. But I need to know for sure.
Good memory, I also was refering to Squirtle and Bulbasaur but I couldn't say “Pokemons”. I am thinking them as a trio or something. The only thing that lets me believe that they will appear is that I hadn't seen them yet as trophys or in the pokeballs, but it could also mean they will not appear.

I could be wrong maybe they appeared as trophies.

I believe Squirtle is a trophy in the 3DS Version. But I'll put any Charmander appearence at all in the list.

phone removed the title for some reason

Yes, Squirtle is a trophy on the 3DS version.

I'm gonna put another one of my own since I did add Smash World in general.

I'm putting up 8-Player Smash since that seems to also be something that was leaked through the Audio

Exactly halfway done with a 50 list. If there's not enough to fill it up by tomorrow at Noon. I might fill it to 50 with some more of my own predictions so we at least have a good 50 by the time the direct is live.

Remember even if there is 50, we can still add more to the prediction list. It's not restricted to 50 even if there will only be 50 things shown. The more the merrier.

assist trophies/pokemon that aren't on the 3ds version

Back