For everything Wario

I was implying Game & Wario isn't very good.

Ashley isn't even playable in Smash, you silleh crazy Magi.

Playable is a key word, though...

Playing through the Wario games again I'm reminded that it has some VERY weird bosses.

BigHeadwl.png

This was from his debut wario land game and its named Funfun.

You know, the makers of the Mario games need to take some notes on boss design from the wario games, the wario series has some excellent bosses.

yoshiking14x said:
Some bosses are from NightmareLand.

Has Wario ever hide his teeth?

Nope, its arguably more his trademark than his mustache, he ALWAYS has his teeth out.

First was wario land 2, then it vanished, but then it was brought back in warioworld and it stuck ever since.

You're watching the Wario network, all Wario, all the time.

I love how this commercial describes him as the ''epitome of evil'' when he is ultimately nothing like that.

Wario master of disguise is weird, even by Wario standards. First off it has a plot, like an actual plot with characters dialogue and everything. It almost feels like a Mario rpg but with Wario. Second the game almost feels like metroid title with the level design and Wario's abilities.

Really my main gripe is that there is way too much talking and the touch screen controls are fiddly at times.

Mcmadness said:
yoshiking14x said:
Some bosses are from NightmareLand.

Has Wario ever hide his teeth?

Nope, its arguably more his trademark than his mustache, he ALWAYS has his teeth out.
I can list one exception, and that's that Look Away minigame in Mario Party 2.

All the early Mario party's are exceptions now that I think about it, but for the most part he's always got the teeth out.

Why? Showing your teeth 99.07% of the time makes you look like an idiot...unless you're not doing it by choice

does he have some lip disease or something?

Olivia said:
Are you really discussing a fictional character's teeth?
We're discussing why Wario has the need to smile so often.

Wario needs to learn that money doesn't buy happiness.

Maybe he's TOO happy.

5656FCE64DE93520051AE99D5832460C15B8AFBC

Maybe Wario has big dentures?
Nah, tnat makes no sense if Wario gets a toothache on his false teeth.

Has anyone mentioned his ears yet? Is he human?

Back