For everything Wario

Well Wario succumbs to abuse a lot, it's just another typical day for him

Mcmadness said:
More like for the good of herself. I tell you that ending really soured the game for me.
? Block said:
It's not like Wario did it for the good of things either. He's not much better.

And also...

This asshole.

WL_Mario.png

? Block said:

But he still usually gets the treasure in the end!

Mcmadness said:
? Block said:

But he still usually gets the treasure in the end!
Actually no.

Wario's succumbs to Mushroom Kingdom taxes and somebody usually steals it in the end.

Which explains for all of those sponsors in the Mario Kart games.

</headcanon>

Dr. Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
More like for the good of herself. I tell you that ending really soured the game for me.
? Block said:
It's not like Wario did it for the good of things either. He's not much better.

And also...

This *bleep*.

WL_Mario.png

The only time Mario ever appeared in the Wario land series.

Mario should appear more often. Maybe as a villain.

I think Wario Land and Mushroom Kingdom games should overlap.

Not so much as a villain but maybe being forced to co-operate together for something.

I know some people want Wario to come back as a villain but honestly with his modern day personality I have a hard time really seeing it work.

Mcmadness said:
I know some people want Wario to come back as a villain but honestly with his modern day personality I have a hard time really seeing it work.
I can see it work.

Wario's greed and creepiness goes out of hand and it's up to the defenders of Mushroom Kingdom to stop him.

Dr. Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
I can see it work.

Wario's greed and creepiness goes out of hand and it's up to the defenders of Mushroom Kingdom to stop him.

I really can't see him ordering around an army of minions like he did back in SML2

Does Miyamoto(or someone else)hates Wario or why does he hardly appears besides spinoffs?
Or they can't think something appropiate for him and that's why he is rarer?

About his elf ears, that too had suprised me when I noticed them.
I used to think he lived inside of the hole that is under the black stack of bricks fro, Super Mario 64 Ds.

yoshiking14x said:
Does Miyamoto(or someone else)hates Wario or why does he hardly appears besides spinoffs?
Or they can't think something appropiate for him and that's why he is rarer?

About his elf ears, that too had suprised me when I noticed them.
I used to think he lived inside of the hole that is under the black stack of bricks fro, Super Mario 64 Ds.

Miyamoto has nothing to do with Wario.

wario and co were created and developed by EAD's rival department R&D1, which one could speculate is why him and his cast are not used much in the EAD-developed gaems

They really need to re-release virtual boy wario land on the 3ds

Glowsquid said:

wario and co were created and developed by EAD's rival department R&D1, which one could speculate is why him and his cast are not used much in the EAD-developed gaems
Might explain about Dr. Mario and Super Mario Land, too...

Dr. Mario said:
Glowsquid said:

Might explain about Dr. Mario and Super Mario Land, too...
Including Tatanga and Daisy?

King Antasma said:
My question is why did Daisy and Wario get to appear in everything while Tatanga was kept in just those two game.
Because he is treated unfairly like being accused of being uncreative or lame. Tatanga could had been used on a Luigi game, but he is probably not used because of the reasons above.

King Antasma said:
My question is why did Daisy and Wario get to appear in everything while Tatanga was kept in just those two game.

Because Tatanga is dull and forgetable and the post SML Daisy might as well be its own creation.

It's just your individual opinion that Tatanga is dull and forgettable. And it's not necessarily the reason Tatanga didn't reappear either; Nintendo's opinion would be more relevant.

Dr. Mario said:
It's just your individual opinion that Tatanga is dull and forgettable. And it's not necessarily the reason Tatanga didn't reappear either; Nintendo's opinion would be more relevant.

Well if you can something notable about him I'm all ears.

Back