For everything Wario

I preferred Wario when farting wasn't his main gimmick. He hardly does anything else these days.

Yes, he has always been a slob, but it was just another facet of his character and it never eclipsed his entire being.

I'd like another Wario Land game with greedy, hedonistic, self-serving Wario. :'(

I pray to Wario every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given...
I like Wario, but I enjoy beating him in mario kart.

Gabumon said:
I preferred Wario when farting wasn't his main gimmick. He hardly does anything else these days.

Yes, he has always been a slob, but it was just another facet of his character and it never eclipsed his entire being.

I'd like another Wario Land game with greedy, hedonistic, self-serving Wario. :'(

Well go around and convince people to buy the wario land games off the eshops, that will show Nintendo there is a market for it.

Well boos mansion is in the backyard of peach's castle

Mcmadness said:
I hope they make a new Wario land soon, its been years since Shake it came out.

Edit: I love these old Wario land commercials

Are those the "Obey Wario" commercials? I can't see them because I'm on an iPad.

Well its the follow up one for the first wario land, but essentially yes

Mcmadness said:
Gabumon said:

Well go around and convince people to buy the wario land games off the eshops, that will show Nintendo there is a market for it.

I'd like to do that, but I don't really have anywhere near enough public influence to pull that off.

Gabumon said:
Mcmadness said:
Gabumon said:

I'd like to do that, but I don't really have anywhere near enough public influence to pull that off.
Sure you do!

The gameboy Wario land games will forever be nostalgic for me. Wario land 3 was one of the first Games I %100 beat. It was frustrating as a child especially with a gameboy colors dim screen but I did it and felt so accomplished. I've since beaten 1,2, and 4.

The Wariowre games I like but I don't really have the same connection to them. And other Wario games I think are just plain underrated.

If we are talking underrated Wario games none is more underrated than Virtual Boy Wario land, an absolute gem of a game and I'd say its one of the best platformers out there.

I figured this topic needs this

Nabber said:
Wario, o Wario!

How perfect is the Wario!

Thy purple overalls are the robes of royalty, pink nose a symbol of allure

How beautiful doth you waddle!

Your loving, tender arms I gratefully embrace

As the scent of your sweat fills the air

You are sweet, my Wario, so sweet

Your “Wa-ha-ha”s flow like honey from your mouth

Imbuing your games with a life of which I’ve never known

I look into your seductive eyes with longing

O Wario, why must you live in the shadows,

When Red and Green gain all of the attention?

Are you not superior to them?

I answer not to Red or Green, but to Yellow

My darling shall achieve triumph.

Strike down your foes! Exact your rightful punishment on the kingdom

Burn their corpses as you rise above them

Listen to their screams as they hear with their dying breaths

Your proclamation of victory:

It is now the Year of Wario

Wario, o Wario!

How perfect is the Wario!
...I still need to get this framed

You mean lack of it.

In my terms, inviting Wario to be the star of the Year of the Wario is liking inviting someone to be in torture chamber for a year. Like an invite to a Mario Party event.

Dr. Mario said:
You mean lack of it.

In my terms, inviting Wario to be the star of the Year of the Wario is liking inviting someone to be in torture chamber for a year. Like an invite to a Mario Party event.
Congratulations, LGM! You have been invited to a Mario Party event!

wario_world_by_tubbashleindario92-d4io70e.jpg

Side note, who do you think is the best Wario villain?

Besides the man himself if you consider him to be one.

Captain Syrup needs to appear more.

Captain Syrup and Mona should be candidates for Mario Kart, if Funky Kong is. I mean, Wario is just as much of a subseries as DK, right?

Dr. Mario said:
Captain Syrup needs to appear more.

I want a follow up to wario land shake it where I can beat her up for taking the bottomless coin sack.

Wario deserves it.

And Captain Syrup takes that coin sack because it's for the good of humanity.

More like for the good of herself. I tell you that ending really soured the game for me.

Back