Poll: What's the average age of a user here?

How old are you?

• <9

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 4 4.5%

Votes: 7 7.9%

Votes: 11 12.4%

Votes: 9 10.1%

Votes: 12 13.5%

Votes: 9 10.1%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 5 5.6%

• >24

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
It's honestly kinda weird for me when I see this poll and realize that so many of you guys are much younger or much younger than me (16, close to 17), since I've always thought many people here were around my age. It's like... I'm telling jokes, having discussions, and playing games with people that I wouldn't even consider talking to in real life, and something about that just strikes me as dissonant.

Eri Ayase said:
Haruichi Kominato said:
I'm 18... wow I have been here soooo long

reminds me of how i was 11 when i started here
I think I was 10 when I started, and it's probably a miracle that I'm still here.

I was 14 when I first joined Super Mario Wiki. Now I'll be turning 19.

It feels so weird, realizing I'm hanging out with people that are around my sister's age or even younger.

Mentally, i'm about 27. When I joined, I was 12.

And I don't get how having something in common with MM15 is bad. Hell, I was beginning to warm up to the guy before he had to leave.

THE BABY said:
Mentally, i'm about 27. When I joined, I was 12.
Is this an actual calculable thing or are you just pulling numbers out of your ass.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I'm kind of curious as to why you think you're 'mentally 27'.

MM was pretty eccentric but I didn't mind him overall

Time Turner said:
It's honestly kinda weird for me when I see this poll and realize that so many of you guys are much younger or much younger than me (16, close to 17), since I've always thought many people here were around my age. It's like... I'm telling jokes, having discussions, and playing games with people that I wouldn't even consider talking to in real life, and something about that just strikes me as dissonant.
Yeah I was kinda similar back in those daiiizzz; I think it's a combination of the whole 'don't talk to strangers' culture and the fact that you hardly have a need to talk to anyone that isn't a classmate or family member. Once you get into further education and/or work you end up talking to people of various ages and it's a bit weird at first, but then it's like, 'Eh, we all human.'

By "mentally 27", I mean that a lot of people around that age range act like me a bit, and a lot of 14 year olds I know irl aren't like that. It's a bit more acctrate as "17 to 21" though.

It's kind of funny how I also had a similar mentality about myself when I was 14. In a way, you could say the the idea that your mental age is higher than your peers is the mentality of a 14 year old.

I'm actually mentally 20 because that's the age when people stop being teenagers, unless I snap. Then I fly out of control and become, like mentally 5.

Stargazing said:
i don't have a mental age because how the *bleep* do you calculate that
Magikrazy is the second-best *bleep*poster here. His mind works a bit differently from the rest of us.

I'm 17 but I regularly get comments that I acted older than I actually am. People obviously don't know me very well then ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Part of me feels younger and part of me feels older so it's kind of an odd mixture but I don't mind it, except for when my emotions and feelings get mixed over like mad sometimes and I dunno what to do ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Chloe Beale said:
I'm 17 but I regularly get comments that I acted older than I actually am. People obviously don't know me very well then ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ
I always thought you were older than 17. Like 19 or 20

Good Cop and Bad Cop said:
Stargazing said:
i don't have a mental age because how the *bleep* do you calculate that
Magikrazy is the second-best *bleep*poster here. His mind works a bit differently from the rest of us.
Second best? Who's the first and how vulnerable are they?

Back