Poll: What's the average age of a user here?

How old are you?

• <9

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 4 4.5%

Votes: 7 7.9%

Votes: 11 12.4%

Votes: 9 10.1%

Votes: 12 13.5%

Votes: 9 10.1%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 5 5.6%

• >24

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
Stargazing said:
Paper Mario said:
I see myself as one of the less mature people on this forum, and yet most of you seem to be younger than me... Reminds me of real life, lol
Psst.
We're all actually very immature

We just act serious.
Nah, my brother said I have the mental intelligence of someone who's much older than me. Aka I'm really intelligent. I don't know if people agree, but that's what everyone says to me. He added, though, that we have the social maturity of, like, a 14-year old.

Maᴙio said:
Stargazing said:
Paper Mario said:
I see myself as one of the less mature people on this forum, and yet most of you seem to be younger than me... Reminds me of real life, lol
Psst.

We just act serious.
Nah, my brother said I have the mental intelligence of someone who's much older than me. Aka I'm really intelligent. I don't know if people agree, but that's what everyone says to me. He added, though, that we have the social maturity of, like, a 14-year old.
From what I see here, you seem like you have an older social maturity.
But then again I don't really know you two personally

Stargazing said:
Maᴙio said:
Stargazing said:
Paper Mario said:
Psst.

We just act serious.
From what I see here, you seem like you have an older social maturity.
But then again I don't really know you two personally
Nah, we falter in social situations. Or in stressful situations. I can't bother to clean up my room, and I sometimes don't do chores even when our parents ask us to do it. When we're mad, we're really mad.

Hoo, boy, one of the older users here.

I voted 13 on the poll at first, but changed my vote to 14 because that's my age right now.

Should've asked for birth years: then we wouldn't need to worry about updating it, just about doing math to get the ages from the dates. Userpedia has this problem too.

Yup. The poll is now inaccurate since I'm 20 now.

I wonder if it's more accurate to list down the years of the users instead. In Bulbagarden forums, there is a similar poll where the years are used in the poll instead of the age, which I think is better and gives a more accurate idea on the average age of each user, rather than using ages which will no longer be accurate (for people younger than 25) since this thread will be aging as well.

Thanks for reading.

Glitchy said:
I'm thirteen now.
Hey, I'm 13 too.
... :eek:
Oh crap. Aren't we the age of... (dramatic pause) MEGAMARIO15?

OH NO WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH HIM!

Back