The worst game you own

Baby Luigi said:
i prefer DS touch screen than phone touch screen any day of the week though
Oh yeah, about one out of ten iPhone/Pad apps are actually good.

Most likely High School Musical: Sing it, I was an idiot back when i was 8. I had ugly graphics, awful songs and a bland lazy game that fools fangirls into buying it.

Although I owned Spyro: Enter the dragonfly for a few hours back in my PS2 days, the disc broke the same day. Maybe it broke to tell me not to play this awful game.

Games based on movies or cartoons are the worst.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom and The Simpsons Hit and Run were great, though.

South Park: Stick of Truth was awesome too.

But anyway the worst game I own would probably be Mortal Kombat Advance. Easily the most botched port of any game I've ever seen.

I tend to get rid of games I hate but I'm personally hanging on to Sticker Star just because I own every other paper Mario so why not?

Family Party: 30 Great Outdoor Games or whatever the hell it was called.

Most of what I remember from it is that the games were boring as all hell, as well as having some really bad controls.

Lyhom said:
Family Party: 30 Great Outdoor Games or whatever the hell it was called.

Most of what I remember from it is that the games were boring as all hell, as well as having some really bad controls.
You know, that game scored the second-lowest OF ALL TIME on Metacritic, #1 being Big Rigs.

I would say Sticker Star, but I recently bought Mario Party Advance...how does this pass off as a Mario Party game. How does it even pass off as a Mario game... idk

Ninelevendo said:
Games based on movies or cartoons are the worst.
I love all my Spongebob games. But I can agree that the newer ones (I don't own them) are not as great. All my Spongebob games are on the GBA except a couple, which are on DS.

I probably have owned a worse game than Mario Party Advance but I can't think of it right now, probably because it was forgettable.

Did you know that in the mid to late 90s, you could get games dirt cheap at Costco?
Sounds like a good thing, yeah?

Yeah....

Quite a few bad games I have are:
Platoon (NES)
Home Alone (NES)
Milon's Secret Castle (NES)
TMNT 1 (NES).

Good lord these games suck.

King Antasma said:
I love all my Spongebob games.

Yep

Basically I got The Movie, Battle for Bikini Bottom and a party game that's called Film Ab! in german on PS2, Supersponge on PS1 and another one on DS on which I'd agree that it's not THAT good (Spongebob & his friends: something), but other than that those definatly aren't bad games.

Sure they aren't masterpieces but if you're a long-term fan of the series (at least the older episodes up to season 4 like me) it's quite fun.

RIP THQ

Back