The worst game you own

Sticker Star

Pyro said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2, that uninspired piece of *bleep*.

If thats the worst game you have, you got off lucky.

As for me its Platoon for the NES.

Its a movie licensed game on the NES, I don't think I need to explain anymore than that.

Hackmon said:
MKDS. I was sick and tired of playing it after 3 hours.

Ehhhhh it's not that bad but I agree that it is not the best Mario Kart (I've heard people saying that (a lot of people actually)).

Pokémon Dash

I'd say Sonic 2006 but it doesn't count given the op's rules. Dash is pretty sucky too, though.

Baby Luigi said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
MidnaFreak said:
Easy, Sticker Star
Sticker Star may be the worse game in the PM series. But it's a good game on it's own.

That's why the topic says, "Worst game you own". What if he doesn't have any worse games?

Please don't shove your opinion down what other people think.
lol don't take this as me being rude, but you can be annoying at times.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's why the topic says, "Worst game you own". What if he doesn't have any worse games?

how the hell else is he supposed to take it

IcicleRain said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Baby Luigi said:

how the hell else is she supposed to take it
Misleading names are misleading.

MidnaFreak said:
Mcmadness said:
Its a movie licensed game on the NES, I don't think I need to explain anymore than that.

Let me guess it's by LJN?

[/doublepost]

No surprisingly. But it sure feels like one.

GalacticPetey said:
I'm not familiar with that one.
Consider yourself lucky. I, unfortunately, ended up paying full price for that piece of garbage, and I regret doing so up to this day.

Ah, I forgot to mention. Another crappy game I own is some Game Boy Color Spiderman game, whose only redeeming quality is the music.

IcicleRain said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Baby Luigi said:

how the hell else is he supposed to take it
Maybe to consideration???

SolarBlaze said:
GalacticPetey said:
I'm not familiar with that one.
Consider yourself lucky. I, unfortunately, ended up paying full price for that piece of garbage, and I regret doing so up to this day.
Just looked at some gameplay.

My god that looks slow and clunky.

Luigidaisy1 said:

I'm just being blunt as hell; you know what, I find you annoying too.

I'm not belittling you or anything. If you have a problem with someone having a completely different opinion than yours, then I suggest you should avoid getting all defensive about it, because this IS a topic about "worst games" after all, so you should know better and expect that there may be some games in here that you may disagree with. You're the one who started attacking another user because he listed "Sticker Star" as his worst game, even though he clearly wasn't provoking anyone who happened to like the game.

SolarBlaze said:
The worst game I have that I could think of from the top of my head is Dragon Ball Z: Sagas.

wait until you play Dragon Ball Z: Kinect

Baby Luigi said:
Luigidaisy1 said:

I'm just being blunt as hell; you know what, I find you annoying too.

I'm not belittling you or anything. If you have a problem with someone having a completely different opinion than yours, then I suggest you should avoid getting all defensive about it, because this IS a topic about "worst games" after all, so you should know better and expect that there may be some games in here that you may disagree with. You're the one who started attacking another user because he listed "Sticker Star" as his worst game, even though he clearly wasn't provoking anyone who happened to like the game.

lol I don't even care if you think I'm annoying. It's fine with me. But you should stop acting like that. I was simply saying that it is a good game apart from the PM series. I said that because way to many people hate it because it's noting like the PM series, and don't appreciate the game for what it is. I'm not being defensive, only stating an opinion. If you have a problem with my opinion, go away, or be mature and ignore it. I honestly don't care if people don't like it, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I honestly don't care if people make fun of my favorite games. You know why? Probably not. Because everyone has the right to state their opinion, including me. Also, I didn't call you annoying because of the comment, not at all. I said that cause I've seen you act rude towards other people on these boards. If someone doesn't agree with you, you get very negative and defensive. And again, I'm not saying this in a rude way. If it sounds rude, well I'm sorry. But calling you annoying is not misleading, just don't push people around and let anyone state their opinion. Say what you want, I don't care.

Luigidaisy1 said:
lol I don't even care if you think I'm annoying. It's fine with me. But you should stop acting like that. I was simply saying that it is a good game apart from the PM series. I said that because way to many people hate it because it's noting like the PM series, and don't appreciate the game for what it is. I'm not being defensive, only stating an opinion. If you have a problem with my opinion, go away, or be mature and ignore it. I honestly don't care if people don't like it, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I honestly don't care if people make fun of my favorite games. You know why? Probably not. Because everyone has the right to state their opinion, including me. Also, I didn't call you annoying because of the comment, not at all. I said that cause I've seen you act rude towards other people on these boards. If someone doesn't agree with you, you get very negative and defensive. And again, I'm not saying this in a rude way. If it sounds rude, well I'm sorry. But calling you annoying is not misleading, just don't push people around and let anyone state their opinion. Say what you want, I don't care.

Saying "I wasn't being defensive" doesn't hide the fact that you WERE being defensive. Let me analyze the post

Person says: "Easily Sticker Star"

You say: "Sticker Star may be the worse game in the PM series. But it's a good game on it's own."

You clearly have the intention of starting an argument and getting defensive about the game you like, especially in the context of the thread being the "worst game" the said person owns. I don't care if you're "entitled to your opinion", you're trying to dispute another person's opinion on what he thinks is a bad game, and what possibly the worst game he owns. He hates the game, so what? Move on and stop questioning what other people think.

Cut this overly defensive ---- about your opinions out and maybe I wouldn't call you out on that. And maybe cut out the ad hominiem attacks on me too such as calling me "annoying", because it's most certainly not helping your case.

Baby Luigi said:
Luigidaisy1 said:

Saying "I wasn't being defensive" doesn't hide the fact that you WERE being defensive. Let me analyze the post

Person says: "Easily Sticker Star"

You say: "Sticker Star may be the worse game in the PM series. But it's a good game on it's own."

You clearly have the intention of starting an argument and getting defensive about the game you like, especially in the context of the thread being the "worst game" the said person owns. I don't care if you're "entitled to your opinion", you're trying to dispute another person's opinion on what he thinks is a bad game, and what possibly the worst game he owns. He hates the game, so what? Move on and stop questioning what other people think.

Cut this overly defensive ---- about your opinions out and maybe I wouldn't call you out on that. And maybe cut out the ad hominiem attacks on me too such as calling me "annoying", because it's most certainly not helping your case.
You know what? I'm done. I was trying to state an opinion, I don't know where you got that crazy idea of me being defensive and trying to start an argument. If I sound like I was being defensive and misleading to that persons comment, then I am very sorry. I had no intention of doing that. I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I'm going to stop because I already said I'm only going to state my opinion so far. But one thing though, stop arguing with people. If you want me to stop, then be mature and just say shut up. You don't have to list every single flaw you find. Like I said, I had NO intention of starting arguments and being defensive. I'll admit, my comment was misleading. But if anyone should tell me to stop, it should be MidnaFreak.

Luigidaisy1 said:
If you want me to stop, then be mature and just say shut up

This suggestion is actually less mature than what I had being doing.

I'm notorious for being to-the-point and blunt about my honesty. If I notice a problem in anyone's comment, I'll say that there's a problem with your comment. One thing for sure: I'm not an unkind person by any means possible. I'd rather be honest and rude than lying and being polite for the sake of it.

I am not willing to escalate this any further.

Back