The worst game you own

Baby Luigi said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
If you want me to stop, then be mature and just say shut up

This suggestion is actually less mature than what I had being doing.

I'm notorious for being to-the-point and blunt about my honesty. If I notice a problem in anyone's comment, I'll say that there's a problem with your comment. One thing for sure: I'm not an unkind person by any means possible. I'd rather be honest and rude than lying and being polite for the sake of it.

I am not willing to escalate this any further.
Actually, it's more mature to just simply say shut up, it may be rude, but it's strait to-the-point, and you said you rather be honest and rude. Also, I never said you were a liar. I understand way you are saying this. And I already apologized.

Saying "shut up" without any sort of other criticism on why their comment sucks is probably the worst thing you can say to anyone imo

What you define as an "attack" is interesting, Baby Luigi. As a third party person reading the conversation, the comment that Luigidaisy made about Sticker Star seemed pretty level-headed and unoffensive to me.

Honestly, it looks as if you were the one looking for an argument in the first place. Not saying that you are, but that is just how it looks.

What is the purpose of a forum but discussion anyway? What is fundamentally wrong about defending a game one likes? You seem to be the one on the offensive, here.

Well the topic is about the "The worst game you own", which is obviously a solely based on an individual's opinions on what they constitute as the worst game, especially the "you own" part which makes me think the opinions are highly personal and shouldn't be questioned.

Maybe I was being on the defensive too. Because honestly, I take things too personally as well.

Baby Luigi said:
Saying "shut up" without any sort of other criticism on why their comment sucks is probably the worst thing you can say to anyone imo
Forget EVERYTHING I said in that comment. And I literally mean everything. My comment had flaws, yes, I know that. It was misleading. But like I said, I didn't mean for it. So I will simply do right thing and remove it.

EDIT: Done ;D

SECOND EDIT: Honestly, I can be very defensive at times without even noticing it. Btw, I'm sorry I called you annoying.

Baby Luigi said:
Well the topic is about the "The worst game you own", which is obviously a solely based on an individual's opinions on what they constitute as the worst game, especially the "you own" part which makes me think the opinions are highly personal and shouldn't be questioned.

Maybe I was being on the defensive too. Because honestly, I take things too personally as well.

Okay, I understand your perspective better now.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Honestly, I can be very defensive at times without even noticing it. Btw, I'm sorry I called you annoying.

So do I. I completely understand your view because that's what I am too.

That's ok. Just please don't let your emotions take control of your logic the same way it happens to me on a daily basis, ok?

Baby Luigi said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Honestly, I can be very defensive at times without even noticing it. Btw, I'm sorry I called you annoying.

So do I. I completely understand your view because that's what I am too.

That's ok. Just please don't let your emotions take control of your logic the same way it happens to me on a daily basis, ok?
:D

The Bigs for the Wii.

It's impossible to do anything other than a meatball when pitching.

Bakugan (DS)
Honestly, why did they make this abomination of a game, Mario Party Advance is better

WELL. Maybe this topic wasn't a good idea...oh, I've changed my mind on the worst game I have. It's Cartoon Network Block Party, a shitty MP ripoff with little to do, minigames that are repetitive as hell, and a sixteen digit password (well, it could be the amount of combinations, but HOW BOUT A SAVE FEATURE?). Graphics are at least meh, and the Castle song from it still pops into my head now and again. What makes it worse than Speedway is that you can beat it all in an hour as there's no unlockables. Speedway at least takes a bit of time. Oh and these games were later released as a combo with each other (which I have).

Whack-a-friend

Its dsiware that is super easy, and BOOOOOORING. I wouldn't download it if I were you. You'll regret it.

Has to be the sims 3 my sister got it for me for my birthday absolutely hated it, but don't tell her that!

i really don't own many bad games, lol

there are games that i think have their fair share of bad things (bioshock 1 comes to mind) but i still ended up enjoying the whole game

I guess PMD2, but I've heard the story gets really good, so I'm not going to go AVGN on it.

King Harkinian said:
I guess PMD2, but I've heard the story gets really good, so I'm not going to go AVGN on it.

i hated that game too

Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:

i hated that game too
I didn't HATE it, I just thought the gameplay was a bit weak.

SUPERZ said:
Whack-a-friend

Its dsiware that is super easy, and BOOOOOORING. I wouldn't download it if I were you. You'll regret it.
I think the DS's touch screen was for the worse. It's a cool idea, but it gives people an excuse to make mediocre DSi games. Is that game touchscreen-based?

i prefer DS touch screen than phone touch screen any day of the week though

Back