Tuxedo Ridley LeafGreen: YOU DECIDE!!!

Hey, look, a poll, I guess. Not like anyone cares.

• Nah, you're right, no one cares. Give up already.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm well aware of this, you don't need to force me to do that.

Don't get any ideas or else Toaster gets it.

It always takes me like 3 hours because there is only a 5% chance of them appearing. It sucks.

But, see, I've got a Toaster, so all the Pikachus will come out because they want to power the unplugged toaster. It's GENIUS

3D Player 2004 said:
DragonFreak said:
People, agree with me here.
I agree. I'm still mad at Vommack for forcing the eventual Sceptile release.
Aborted evolutions, 3D, have you not heard of them?

AND NOW, my complete in-character reaction to DragonFreak's challenge.
htrsuDA.png

Lalala walkin' through Route 1 oh hey look a letter, it's from DF

DEAR PESKY VOMMACK:

As payback for not letting me evolve my starter, you must now defeat the next gym leader's last 'mon with a Pikachu. Oh, and the next gym is based around rock. HAVE FUN

Yours,
Dragonfreak
PS-don't bother coming over to play Smash today

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONFREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!

qiFhMvZ.png

Time to catch me some Pokemon.
k5iBuwU.png

HEY LOOK THERE'S ONE
BistbVn.png

RATTATA GET!
Ryxwy4e.png

Well hey, at least I'm honest about it.
IqvBC7d.png

OOH A PIDGEY GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE TOO
SAwFf8H.png

PIDGEY GET!
fE3h6y6.png

Shy Guy will be happy about that one.
PyIMuDl.png

Now that I have three Pokemon, I'm going to the gym whether that old guy likes it or not! PREPARE TO BE STEPPED ON YOU OLD-eh, what's this?
fhuQbej.png

Oh no, he's awake. And he's giving...TUTORIALS?! NOOOOOOOOOO! NOTHING IS SCARIER THAN THAT! Please, Old Man, I DO know how to catch Pokemon! I just caught two of them, aren't you paying attention?!
AxK4xHI.png

Egad, he has the ability to summon Weedles at will! This is no ordinary old man, this is the legendary Weedleman! He's half-Weedle, half-man! HOW CAN I FIGHT SOMETHING COMBINING THE SLOWNESS OF AN OLD MAN WITH THE WEAKNESS OF WEEDLE-oh wait, that's not that hard.
wHKgbip.png

...this is awful. HE GAVE ME A TUTORIAL ITEM! NOW I CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE TUTORIAL! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
1hEw9Ms.png

Mkay...Stay calm now....Just enter that first Gym and the tutorial is over. And then I can do some butt-kicking and really get this LP starte-
vZOTBXl.png

Hmph. Clearly, they specialize in the COWARD type.
OoWdHYZ.png

I'll just go huntin' on the good ol' Route 22. Hey look, it's a fighting monkey! I WILL HAZ IT!
hI9qP5B.png

MANKEY GET!
AV8WonB.png

Aaaaaaand I can't think of a good name for him right now, so you people chat among yourselves, do your thing, and I'll keep going when I feel like it. THAT'S ALL FOR THIS EPISODE FOLKS

DragonFreak said:
OMG, that old man part had so many good one liners.
Glad someone liked it then.

HEY LOOK A QUICK UPDATE AFTER GRINDING A BIT
(This isn't actually in the images but I named the Mankey Tarzan)
So, nothing happens today. Really, just lots of grinding. Here, have some level up pics.
iL26cLS.png

mt1RJRs.png

YEAH TOAST
NnaKsRu.png

aw1oiph.png

ty9ueJW.png

MORE TOAST
UpDxD02.png

I forgot to take a screenshot of Fly Guy's level 7, whoops.
ZNOoX1s.png

Oh, but HERE is something that actually DID happen. I want a new bird for my collection.
hJkZckA.png

SPEAROW GET
pkVaYE2.png

Aaaand yeah you guys can name him, YAY AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
So yeah, not much content this time
I'll make up for it, I promise
Next time will have an epic rival battle and lots of new captures
Or, y'know, 3 at least.
Oh, new poll. [Unnamed Spearow] or Fly Guy?

Bring only up to 3 Pokemon with you to fight against the Elite Four and if a Pokemon faints there, don't revive it at all until you beat the Elite Four.

Hey, uh, guys
Maybe ya haven't noticed but I can't really start the next episode until someone suggests a name for the Spearow. Audience participation quotas and all that.

iJyPSnB.png

Unfortunately for poor Harvey, his only use is going to be evolving into a Fearow and being shoved into a box for all eternity. Fly Guy is officially my main bird.
Anyways, grinding a little longer.
1hT79uK.png

Another Spearow? Actually, I need him, but his fate is just as awful. He's going to be forgotten about until we get to Vermilion, where he will be traded for an equally-useless Pokedex slot filler.
aaayTLj.png

SPEAROW GET(AGAIN)!
1kT4p6J.png

Since that was my last Pokeball, it's back to the city to refill on those and shove a couple Mons in the box.
8B5l5xt.png

This is what the team's looking like right now. Both Spearows are beginning their days in the box. It must be so cold in there.
I buy 5 Pokeballs while I'm in civilization, which takes up about a third of my yen. No matter. Soon I shall be sticking up gym leaders like nobody's business.
LIHeAj2.png

Huh, I wonder what's this way-
bWLgbeP.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY! PREPARE TO BE DEFEATED IN MORTAL COMBAT!
GDEojAM.png

I forgot Fly Guy was in first. I waste a turn swapping him out for Toaster, who takes a tackle.
gCXy7lZ.png

Toaster hits right back. Pidgey decides to use a Sand Attack, because apparently Gary thinks accuracy will be a critical component of this battle.
RNjRUpM.png

Another hit like that and Pidgey is down for the count. Pidgey continues to use Sand Attack.
Oot3MeV.png

Sure enough, it has no effect.
W6ax1kT.png

vk7PZhv.png

Fly Guy's two seconds in combat is apparently enough to get a level up, which could very well be critical to this battle.
XQjEWtU.png

Since Squirtle actually has a water attack now, it's all up to Fly Guy to down him, or at least get him to the point that it won't trouble Toaster.
Pidgey uses Gust, Squirtle uses Tail Whip.
ZD5Y706.png

And that repeats itself the next turn...
Jc4pOv4.png

Fly Guy continues to Gust, but Squirtle starts hitting back.
o0IOWG1.png

a7IbfeJ.png

hjDY23E.png

VICTORY! Crawl back to your chronically-unable-to-raise-children grandfather in shame, Gary!
sdDYpTH.png

8UoQR1r.png

Nah, you just suck. I mean, you can't even pay me for defeating you right. One hundred forty-four yen?! That's it?!
Alright, I know I promised Pokemon captures in this one, but I took so many screenshots in that battle. Well, hey, at least you got the intense rival battle. Anyways, next time for sure. (I'm probably going to start doing Part 6 as soon as I post this anyways)

*hic*Dat wash shum parteh lasht night*hic*. But Ima back and ready to do thish shtuff now*hic*.
...whaddya mean, the party washn't*hic*lasht night? Five daysh?

...Don't drink kidsh.*hic*
EsoJVju.png

Murgh...But now that my hangover is-I mean, now that my Pokemon are healed, it's time to move on. Those cowards in that gym will have to wait...
FPQTWGV.png

One route forward, one route closer to the inevitable swarms of youngsters and bug catchers that have no idea what they're doing and going on and on about how their Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas and all that.
fFkCuyo.png

And here's our first gate. Where's it lead to?
rK5G1Zv.png

THE FOREST!
...Actually, that's not very impressive...
qAFv2xC.png

Eh? Now who's this guy? Hey, what's up?
"Oh, not much, I brought along some guys to catch some bugs."
n4UeDZq.png

So, what you're telling me is, there are a bunch of idiots running around who are going to throw Pokemon at me until they all die.
"Well hey, you knew it was gonna happen eventually."
...Yeah. I did. Hey, what's that over in the bu-
6guE0tp.png

HOLY *BLEEP*
ON THE FIRST TRY

XJ1AVau.png

PIKACHU GET although he broke one of my first pokeballs. Thanks for costing me money ya punk.
pRppRs5.png

Lanayru...You are the one destined to defeat the legendary gym trainer in the next city. Even though you're an electric type, I must follow the prophecy set forth by the bet.
pK1rTuS.png

Looks like it's that time of the week again.
pxxPQGD.png

Wait, so, you're not going to fight me?
"Yeah, no, I don't have any Pokemon and I've been sitting here for three days without moving a single square because I can't defend myself. Hey, can you help me out?"
Eh, sorry kid, you're on your own.
"PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHI-"
Nope. You're on your own.
That item in the corner is a potion by the way. Anyways, time to move o-
qc6ZaIr.png

WOW. I can see why this kid hasn't moved for three days. I'd be scared too if I saw one of these things using Harden and moving towards me.
"So does that mean you've taken pity upon my plight and-"
PUT A SOCK IN IT YA LITTLE BRAT
XIO1pMt.png

METAPOD GET!
Ah, *bleep*, now I have to name it...Resist the dick jokes...RESIST THE DICK JOKES...
KF6Paxg.png

I'm not sure this is much better.
oWaiRXS.png

This forest is full of cannon fodder bugs. Oh well...
ikKRYqD.png

CATERPIE GET! Although that's not much of an accomplishment...
6y9OagS.png

Because for some reason, that SpongeBob episode popped into my head once I saw this thing. I found another Pokeball after I caught it.
EDeBQQq.png

Someone explain to me...WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE *BLEEP*ING FOREST?! Every good Pokemon I see gets carried off by Butterfrees the size of cars before I can catch them, my entire body has been covered in bug bites, I've got poison ivysaur in all the worst places, my entire food supply was carried off by wild Rattatas, and these hopelessly lost hikers keep showing up and trying to eat me! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!
eGL5MSq.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, the Weedleman returned to take its horrible revenge upon me! RUN, CHILDREN! RUN BEFORE IT DEVOURS YOUR SOULS!
z6y7wFv.png

Finally...That horrific abomination has been contained...
jsKehT4.png

And hopefully, the horror shall remain there forever.

Well, I'm almost out of Pokeballs and this is getting kinda long, so I think I'll warp it up here.Hopefully I won't end up spending the next 5 days too drunk to do anything again...

31uDDam.png

UGH. Now that I've finally healed that poison ivysaur and spent half my life savings on Pokeballs(I swear, a crack addiction would be cheaper than those things), I get to go back in, waste all my Pokeballs and get even more poison ivysaur. ISN'T THE FOREST FANTASTIC?!
576hwWT.png

I haven't taken a shot of my party in a while, so here's what it's looking like right now. Lanyru is now in the front, may as well start the grinding early.
f5H8aBX.png

Toaster levels by beating up a Pokemon.
AZNlKAh.png

And here's our first trai-
"HEY! YOU LOOKED AT ME! THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO BATTLE!"
...What kind of logic is that?!
gAnsYKa.png

Alright, whatever, I can beat the guy up for his lunch money if he really wants me to.
av6QKKA.png

The most notable thing to happen in this battle. (Alright, the guy had a Weedle and a Caterpie, but Ember knocked them both down in one shot)
xEnTNx8.png

"I'm sorry, Rick! I tried, but I couldn't bypass their computer security! Toaster's firewall is too good!"
AND WE GET...72 yen?! Come on, I can get more than that off of youngsters, ya cheapskate!
Alright, back on to my not-so-merry way.
URn5ouh.png

Ugh, another one...
wPlXZiA.png

Those three Pokemon are a two Weedles and a Kakuna, all of which are promptly toasted. Unfortunately one of the *bleep*s decides it's a good idea to poison Toaster.
Mchxfu9.png

qQp8YIE.png

That bug trainer is apparently unable to tell when he runs out of Pokemon, as he spends thirty seconds throwing objects shaped vaguely like Pokeballs before it dawns on him. I get 84 yen before I beat a hasty retreat to the nearest Pokemon center. Freakin' poison...
My vision is shaking the whole way there. Apparently, when your Pokemon get poisoned, you get high.
MhXWYYe.png

I'm starting to wonder why I trust every single item I see left on some old dirt road, but I think the more important question is, who's leaving all this stuff here anyways?
z9QNHUV.png

Yay, another bug trainer...
"Hey! I'm little, but don't go easy on me!"
Right then, you asked for it kid.
5RUpXkC.png

We have another uneventful battle consisting of Toaster slow-roasting a pair of Caterpies. He hands over 96 yen. I'm still not pleased with these tiny paychecks.
lhbNitl.png

DF doesn't know how good she has it over there in Hoenn what with those fancy Internets and not having to get lost in forests all the time and mumble mumble mumble...
At least the huge amount of insects means I get to train.
RBoLOYb.png

(Forgot to take a pic but Lanayru learned Tail Whip)
2umqmab.png

And here's the last Mon I needed to catch here.
pguAuNR.png

KAKUNA GET!
DJ9Wtjq.png

Fun fact: This was what Kakuna was originally going to be named. Now the next time your mother tells you to stop rotting your brains out with this stupid LP you can tell her that it's educational.
IDm4JAw.png

Another few steps, another bug trainer.
"HEY! I bet ya didn't know that Pokemon can EVOLVE!"
...EVERYONE knows that.
"...SHUT UP."
XMEBQnJ.png

He had two Metapods and a Caterpie. Unfortunately, this was a battle that the brilliant tactic of spamming Harden could not win, for I had the luxury of special attacks. 84 yen in the bank.
s9TYYOP.png

For some reason I'm running into a TON of Weedles. I guess they're trying to avenge the Weedleman or something.
DxxN1O1.png

7wUHMuW.png

Seriously, who's leaving all this stuff around?
RWd0Wku.png

Oh yay, another guy to slow roast.
7jAgJmO.png

He's only got one Weedle, but he pays out more than everyone else in the forest. He still doesn't even fork out enough to buy one lousy Pokeball.
SZc6Po9.png

Huh...? Is that...THE WAY OUT?!
GHlm227.png

YES! DAYLIGHT! I WAS TRAPPED IN THAT FOREST FOR TWENTY YEARS!

...Or a few hours. BUT IT WAS A REALLY HORRIBLE FEW HOURS.
Next time: Stuff happens.

Back