Tuxedo Ridley LeafGreen: YOU DECIDE!!!

Hey, look, a poll, I guess. Not like anyone cares.

• Nah, you're right, no one cares. Give up already.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tuxedo Ridley said:
DragonFreak said:
Still 571293571297 times further than me. Also I question the legality of Mega Rayquazas making Bulbasaurs explode.
It was clearly stated that it was a different Pokemon then Mega Rayquaza. Take better notes DF, there's gonna be a quiz on this.
I will just steal your brainwaves.

NSf3DIb.png

Man, I really need to keep myself occupied before I end up standing in the same place for months at a time again. Hey, who's that guy?
TxbMg9I.png

That's nice. Now, move asi-
"You have to beat us five trainers!"
...Uh, yeah, actually, I have a gym to be doi-
"And if you actually succeed, you'll win a VALUABLE PRIZE!"
VALUABLE?! As in, MONEY?!?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!
VIPBd4f.png

UGH. Do we REALLY need to go through this whole routine again? You throw out a whole bunch of stupid bugs, I make toast out of all of them-seriously, we did this like, 20,000 times in the forest. Are you sure you're in the right place? I REALLY think you're just supposed to be in the forest and you forgot where it was. I mean, WOW, the content of that fight was so dry and unentertaining that I just finished your last Pokemon while making this whole overly-long spiel. Seriously, go back to where you belong.
"...but I had a Weedle...You're like, terrified of them..."
Oh, sorry, I was too busy going on about how bad you are at this whole thing to notice. Here, let's start again. OMG A WEEDLE I'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH and we're done.
(Author's Note: Toaster actually leveled in this fight. It was so dry and unentertaining that I seriously didn't notice until I skipped by it. Whoops.)
VFu50IM.png

Hopefully the next fight will be less of a waste of time...
"Yeah! Now, it's SERIOUS!"
Oh, goodie, trainers boasting about how serious they are. That certainly never results in them being overconfident weaklings.
*one roasted Pidgey later*
dVuxzRR.png

Why aren't you an awesome all-conquering water dragon yet?
igOGwJW.png

*sigh*Not what I meant.
*two steamed vegetables later*
fv4eHP2.png

Man, I really hope this bridge thing starts ramping up now. If I was secretly on a reality show or something, my ratings would be tanking right now.
"Here's number 3! I won't be easy!"
Y'know, with all these false promises of difficulty, you'd think they'd call this the Liar Bridge or something. I mean, seriously, if it's this easy, people must beat this thing all the time. How can they afford to keep give away valuable prizes? Eh, whatever...
*two more totally destroyed Pokemon later*
"I'm number four! Getting tired?"
No, not really, but I'm sure you'll try anyways.
*two KO'd Nidorans later*
I really need something to liven this fight up. Something like...
"FREEZE, DIRTBAG!"
ARGH! The law's on to me!
OgJD4YN.png

Oh, wait, no, it's just some stupid camp-
isCbcae.png

Wait a moment...that Mankey...that punching technique...*gasp*YOU'RE-
"That's right! I'm an incognito member of the PUNCH CLAN!"
You'll never defeat me, you...er...Wow, I can't think of a good insult. Oh well. TASTE MEGA KICK!
"NOOOOOOOOOO!"
aXRMINZ.png

HA! Foolish nugget bridge! Did you REALLY think you could defeat the ultimate kung-fu kick master?! Oh hey, that must be where I pick up my prize.
Gxx4hCd.png

"You've earned a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUUUUUUUUUULOOOOOOUS PRIZE!"
OH, WOW! I'M SO PROUD, I-I promised myself I wouldn't cry...
*received nugget! money!*
giP1xfy.png

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
NOW VOTE YA LIL BRATS, WE GOT AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION QUOTAS TO FILL IF WE'RE GONNA KEEP RUNNING IN THIS SWEET TIMESLOT!

Well, I...I dun-
"We got cookies, kid."
I'M IN!
"Yeah!"
So, wait, was that you guys in the hole back there?
"Uh, yeah. We didn't exactly expect some kid to actually be stupid enough to wander into a hole full of deadly crabs."
They weren't deadly at all. Your deathtraps suck.
"..Yeah, not my best idea. Anyways, if you wanna join, you needa prove yourself in combat."
BrqpAf1.png

Can we hurry this up? I got a gym to wipe out in this episode.
"Oh, uh, sure."
*two dead ComMons later*
K then, gotta get this gym done already, BYE!
"Wait, I haven't given you your uniform! HOW CAN WE GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR UNIFORM?!"
PpQ4CwK.png

Alright. Here we are. Gym #2.
XfOKjW7.png

I swear, these places are always bigger on the inside...
"Yo! Champ in the making! Let me-"
PISS OFF BUDDY.
t0IuTww.png

Hmm, this would appear to be my first challenge. Of course, he could obviously be avoided by taking the long way, but eh, too much walking.
*two fried fish later*
0Wf1N9V.png

WZfCudC.png

Well, gee. I wonder if there's some kind of trainer sitting right there juuuust out of my viewing range so as to ambush me-
RCOFT80.png

Sure enough.
"Hmph! I'm way better than you!"
I swear, every gym trainer I run across has an even bigger ego-and even smaller fighting ability-than the one before it. HAVE AT YOU.
*one Goldeen, fried and served with a lemon slide and side of butter, later*
"No! You overwhelmed me!"
A paralyzed three-year-old could overwhelm you. Is this really THAT surprising? Anyways, on to the trainer there...
"Only those Trainers who have a policy about Pokemon can turn pro."
Oh crap. Policies? We're talkin' politics now? Crap, don't look at me, I don't have enough cash to bribe off the voters with!
"What is your approach when you catch and train Pokemon?"
To, uh...catch...and...train...them? Kinda exactly what it says on the tin, y'know?
"My policy is an all-out offensive with water Pokemon!"
And my policy is to cook them up nicely and make a rather delicious chowder, your point?
eiRvSFI.png

The second gym trainer, and you don't even have a full team of Pokemon. What is this country coming to?
AliBH58.png

Hardening yourself will not save you from being smited by lightning.
5oaJJlJ.png

Please, like that'll-
9FtQQnT.png

OH CRAP
cE5pgUT.png

SCRATCH, TOASTER! SCRATCH LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SCRATCHED BEFORE!
N6x66bd.png

GUWMMjI.png

...Alright. One more Pokemon left.
AhAU6ri.png

It all comes down to this. Time to use all my training...
Focus...
TOASTER! USE MEGA KICK!
Xgi61TF.png

...that had far less effect then I had hoped.
ID07zcC.png

NO! NOT TOASTER!*sob*...I actually lost at Pokemon...*sob*
vjhzIZI.png
To be continued(?)

The LN1 said:
What happened to the other 4 Pokemon? The ones unaccounted for.
I didn't really bother putting them in, they were all too weak to avoid being OHKO'd.

Back