Freakworld's Let's Plays

I am doing video let's plays now!

• yay

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • who actually cares smh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Re: Freakworld plays Paper Mario: Sticker Star (ITS STILL HAPPENING)

YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU GIVE UP!

i think he's already in hell

Shoutmon said:
i think he's already in hell

I'll go to hell in every religion. That's why I'm atheist.

and despite being an atheist you managed to put yourself in a self-made hell anyway

I remember that. As I've said before I came to 2-5 on my first attempt.

Also Update tomorrow I'm out of Red Bull.

*peeks into the thread*

oh crap I said I'd update this today.

*sigh*

okay hold on a sec I'll fix that.

DAY...

wait where was I?

Oh right *cough* *drumroll*

DAY 6

2-2 is bullshit.

I don't care to give a detailed explaination of that level, but the extraordinarily big number of battles that I couldn't flee from pissed me off.

And what else is there to say? I've picked up the health up, the map part, and I've also run into these mexican guys while they tried to sell me tacos.

zlCfzSOeuxYfX-AR3Y

More like Mexican Standoff.

Anyways, Kamek was back too. Yeah he still associates himself with this disgrace of a game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEoeP3F0g

Also there was a shitload of money at the end of this level for some reason. Like at least 300 coins.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaXA-Eqdvg

You guys don't know how hard this is for me right now. I've recently become addicted to K-on (I don't even know why it just happened), and all the time I want to play Sticker Star I just can't and instead go to watch more of that anime. IT'S HORRIBLE (EDIT: not k-on, I'm too fucking tired right now to rephrase that), I WANT TO GET DONE WITH THIS GAME NOW T_T

Moving on, Next Time in this thread: Will Freakworld finally figure out how to beat 2-5? And will his consume of Red Bull have any unhealthy consequences?

TRIPLE POST! HURRAY

Don't you have to do some bullshit where you collect a piece of a map or something in every level?

You have to get the map pieces in the pyramid, the oasis, and I think the third one was in 2-3. I mean, you could just sequence break and not even have to do World 2 yet(although you will have to do it eventually), but it doesn't matter in what order Freakworld tortures himself

Yeah I know about these map pieces. The problem is that I got stuck in the first room of 2-5 itself.

And no I don't want the solution.

A Frank Clone said:
If you're desperate you could always talk to Kersti. She doesn't say anything helpful most of the time, but you never know.

I clearly remember she was about as useful as fluid shit running down your leg.

DAY 7:

I'm at the point where this game is really just making my head hurt.

2-3 is worse than 2-2. It's also a maze, but a huge one, and I totally forgot about this level too.

So this level is in the underground, kinda like a bullshittified version of 1-4 in SPM. So there are two things in this game that I naturally can't stand. Those are the battles, and the battles THAT YOU CANNOT FLEE FROM. I'm serious, about every second battle I accidentally ran into in this level just doesn't want me to run no matter how fast i mash the A button.

And the enemies here are so fucken OP. It's like you play Mr. Game & Watch in Brawl and run into 3 Meta Knights.

Ugh, so after I navigated around this maze for a good 5 minutes I run across this:

zlCfzSOyZWMrvaMRma

That's right there is the most random HP up ever in one of the Tombs. Thinking about it, there wasn't one single HP up in world 1 and since 2-1 I've gotten 4. Talk about balanced and shit. It would've been a lot better if you just gainded HP ups through battles, although this honestly is almost the same. Except for it's pissing me off more than random encounters in every fucking normal RPG.

Anyways, after I went into every fucken door and up and down in the level a couple of times I still haven't reached the main platform in the middle (I already had the "secret" exit that leads to 2-5 unlocked). Turns out you have to take the same path twice. Fuckin pricks.

After that whole BS I was naturally pissed, and my inital reaction to the last room:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEokg95zg

Alas, I did it. Although the game is getting even shittier from level to level. Ugh.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEokeLQCg

Next Time: Blah Blah frustration Blah Blah ragequit Blah Blah caffeine overdose

Lumastar said:
Yeah. 2-3 is annoying.

Egyptians like to play baseball.
You keep saying this game is actually good and then you keep saying every level is bad.

Wtf.

I'm in 2-4 right now and appearently I've missed an item.

Urgh.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

I think I remember what was to do. Rant coming soon.

Day 8

OMG 2-4. I TOLD YOU THE LEVELS KEEP ON GETTING MORE RANDOM AND WORSE.

I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS:

There's like one thing in 2-4. A place where you can put a sticker on an electricty out.

zlCfzSPFV9cO4pKc6C

NATURALLY, the first thing that came to my mind judging that this level seems to be based on WIND, was the Fan.

Nope.

Okay, it has electricity, so I tried the pneumatic drill and the light bulb.

Nope and nope.

After trying every single thing-sticker i had (and cleaning about 2 pages worth of stickers), I was completely confused. So I went to the secret room under the quicksand in 2-1 hoping I would find my item there.

Nope.

AFTER LIKE 30 MINUTES I REMEMBERED THE ANSWER. YOU NEED A VACUUM CLEANER (which for some reason is solely called "Vacuum" in this game) FROM THE TOTALLY UNRELATED PORT "LEVEL" NORTH OF THE MAIN CITY.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEorF9mgg

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIND THAT EXCEPT BY PURE ACCIDENT OR IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CHECK EVERY SINGLE THING IN EVERY SINGLE ROOM AVAILIABLE BEFORE MOVING ON (that's what I did on my first attempted playthrough).

IF I WANT RANDOM GAMEPLAY I WOULD PLAY FUCKING ROULETTE OR SOMETHING. EVEN LOSING A BUNCH OF MONEY IN POKER IS FUNNIER THAN THIS.

*Sigh*

Okay so after you've done that you need to water a lake using that bathtub thing you got in 1-4. Then there's one of the better moments so far:

zlCfzSPFdGoAMZfPIy

Damn that's one chill Toad. I bet he's got all the monies.

So after that I finally have all the map parts and I finally reach the point where I quit the fucking game in 2012: 2-5.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEorIeQ1Q

BUT THEN SUDDENLY,
A CLIFFHANGER.

Next Time: "HOW DO I SOLVE THIS ROOM?" "RFHTZDHJZESRHEMZRHDZTJFN" "...Crap I think I just broke the desk with my fist."

Re: Freakworld plays Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Rest of this is Blind (!))

You actually got that far. Congrats.
I'm stuck on World 1-2. The wind is so strong and I can't fucking move. I've been there for a year. Curse this game.

Diantha said:
You actually got that far. Congrats.
I'm stuck on World 1-2. The wind is so strong and I can't fucking move. I've been there for a year. Curse this game.
...You go through an alternate path to turn off the fan and then proceed through the normal path.

this game has terrible level design, just face it

It doesn't have terrible level design, it's just less linear than the format leads you to believe at first.

Back