Freakworld's Let's Plays

I am doing video let's plays now!

• yay

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • who actually cares smh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

also i just realized the aspect ratio is all over the place in these episodes for some reason

nabber would get a heart attack probably lol

okay so i'll continue playing mmbn eventually but a notice of a different kind:

Please press me to save all my images from miiverse and reupload them somewhere permanent so the sticker star lp won't be left forever broken.

enquiry:

looking for anyone who wants to help me download images from the miiverse (and subsequently reupload them somewhere else and add them at the appropriate spots in the respective posts) in the week starting october 16th.

I could probably write a script which does that for me but I'm not yet sure if I'm actually gonna do that. If I don't need any help, then I'm gonna let you know in time.

Kirumi Tojo said:
enquiry:

looking for anyone who wants to help me download images from the miiverse (and subsequently reupload them somewhere else and add them at the appropriate spots in the respective posts) in the week starting october 16th.

I could probably write a script which does that for me but I'm not yet sure if I'm actually gonna do that. If I don't need any help, then I'm gonna let you know in time.
I could help you.

Especially since I actually like Miiverse.

okay so it seems like all of the screenshots have survived the purge

however the posts are obviously gone

i requested my post history from nintendo so depending on how complete that is i might one day phase out the post links with screenshots of my posts

yeah i secured all my posts

idk when if ever ill do this but yeah there is a possibility

isn't the native name for German "Deutsch"? Or do you write "German" in the video title so that more people who don't speak the language can find it (I've noticed a lot of let's players who do videos in a foreign language do this)

Draggadonyoshi said:
isn't the native name for German "Deutsch"? Or do you write "German" in the video title so that more people who don't speak the language can find it (I've noticed a lot of let's players who do videos in a foreign language do this)

I think it’s just a Tradition. People have been doing it like this for as long as I can think of

Back