I am doing video let's plays now!

• yay

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • who actually cares smh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Re: Freakworld plays Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Seadramon said:
I am afraid that wouldn't be the same as witnessing it firsthand.

Just imagine it as your worst nightmare that punches you in the face in the morning when you realize it's real.

Some of the descriptions you come up with are kind of clever lol

Mario4Ever said:
Your irrational hatred for this game is hilarious.

arent you the same guy who enjoyed metroid: other m

Shoutmon said:
Mario4Ever said:
Your irrational hatred for this game is hilarious.

arent you the same guy who enjoyed metroid: other m
well, other m's gameplay still is enjoyable, but dear god, the portrayal of samus is terrible. if not for that, its pretty good. sticker star is kind of the same, except that there are multiple small things that piss people off instead of one big thing, like in other M.(well, having no partners is a big thing, but not as big as ruining an entire character.) I don't quite understand why people keep going on about how terrible these games are. (also, I really don't know who shulk is. should i be ashamed of myself?)

metroid other m doesn't have good gameplay, it has passible gameplay that looks good next to the atrocious everything else. compared to the gameplay of the actually good metroid games, from which there was no reason to deviate, it looks like utter trash. aside from that, the gameplay barely matters since the game is like 25% cutscenes

they had a working formula with metroid prime and they fucked it up on purpose because yoshio sakamoto wanted to be a storyteller without bothering to learn how to tell a decent story. completely unforgivable

Shoutmon said:
metroid other m doesn't have good gameplay, it has passible gameplay that looks good next to the atrocious everything else. compared to the gameplay of the actually good metroid games, from which there was no reason to deviate, it looks like utter trash. aside from that, the gameplay barely matters since the game is like 25% cutscenes

they had a working formula with metroid prime and they fucked it up on purpose because yoshio sakamoto wanted to be a storyteller without bothering to learn how to tell a decent story. completely unforgivable

And on top of that they declared Metroid Prime non-canon.

I guess the only sensible thing one can do in this situation is to declare sakamoto non-canon.

My head canon still holds that Other M is a pile of *bleep* that never really existed.

I don't get why they don't just release a game after Fusion anyways, Other M created lots of contradictions and didn't actually clear anything up.

GOD AM I PISSED RIGHT NOW

Day 4 coming soon.

I hope.

Or just make a Metroid Prime 4 that just retcons the Prime games into the canon and also retcons Other M out of existence.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
GOD AM I PISSED RIGHT NOW

Day 4 coming soon.

I hope.

American pissed or British pissed?

The latter might actually help you get through the game.

GalacticPetey said:
Or just make a Metroid Prime 4 that just retcons the Prime games into the canon and also retcons Other M out of existence.
Yeah. But also put it after Fusion.

Well, I'm thinking there's a Metroid game in the works anyways, so we'll just have to wait and see.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Seadramon said:
American pissed or British pissed?

Pissed like in Urine.

That's not good. You should probably stop playing and go to the bathroom.

EVERYBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT METROID OTHER M FOR SOME REASON WHEN SUDDENLY, FREAKWORLD APPEARED AND BROUGHT FORTH A NEW TALE OF ANGER AND DEPRESSION:

Day 4

I enter W1-6.

Man, what a ripoff of previous Paper Mario's first castles.

The level itself is relatively uneventful, in fact it's pretty good I suppose. UNTIL OF COURSE

THE BOSS.

So I vaguely recall that you had to use the trumpet that was lying around in front of the battle arena to beat him.

zlCfzSLWXh01iVynk1

But of course, because I'm me, I run into him anyways and see if I can deal damage without. Of course not.

But then again, I fucken disagree with this game. So I gather up all the stuff I have, make it into stickers and come back.

zlCfzSLWZnspiWDy3M

Yeah, take that mother fuckin' Goomboss rip-off.

So I casually strip him down from 90 to about 10 HP. Then he does some attacks, and because of my amazing dodge and calculation skills, I have exactly 1 HP LEFT, when I give him the finishing blow.

Or so I thought.

OF COURSE THOUGH, HE COMES BACK WITH EXACTLY ONE HEALTH POINT, AND DOES AN ATTACK THAT DOES 1 HEALTH POINT DAMAGE ON ME EVEN WHEN DODGED, AND I DIE. THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN DYING TO TUBBA BLUBBA AFTER BEATING HIS HEART, THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN DYING ON THE FIRST LEVEL OF SUPER MARIO BROS.

IT'S LITERALLY THE BOTTOM OF A BARREL FULL OF DIARRHEA.

After screaming for like 5 minutes, I try one more time. Beat the fucking noob.

zlCfzSLWbz0oMEGHlM

Bitch I'm too fabulous for that, now gtfo of my way.

Progress: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAADtU2yUFKmdCQ

Now what's worse, having beaten 1/5 of the game, or have 4 soulcrushing 1/5s in front of you?

You are just eternally angry about this game. Chill out :swim:

ALERT ALERT

I'M BUSY THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO EXPECT THE NEXT UPDATE TO COME NEVER SUNDAY OR MONDAY.

kthxbai

i bet hes gonna be "busy" in therapy

Shoutmon said:
i bet hes gonna be "busy" in therapy

Yeah they said they're gonna do a few tests with me and asked me if I have an allergy to experimental drugs.

Re: Freakworld plays Paper Mario: Sticker Star (ITS STILL HAPPENING)

INTERSECTION:

middlefinger.jpg

Update coming today.

Re: Freakworld plays Paper Mario: Sticker Star (ITS STILL HAPPENING)

Day 5:

Wanted to get this shit over with real quick.

So I got out the weapons. Shouldn't have problems with battles ever again.

zlCfzSNOSMMWSUNfjj

2-1 is like the most boring level ever.

So I spedrun it in exactly 2:11 mins. Cool.

After that I was already fed up again.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEoBCFqjw

Next Time: Freakworld is forced to drink high-caffeine cola by this game!

Back