Will you get Amiibo?

I'll pick up the Zelda ones at some point since they give new weapons in Hyrule Warriors.

Unless the rest give something in Hyrule Warriors besides free money/materials then I'll pass on them until they give something more than just costumes within MK8.

Northern Verve said:
If there's a Sonic Amiibo. Then definitely yes.

This came true. So yes, I will be at least getting that.

If there's other cool features that I must get other Amiibos for, I'll get those. But for now, the Sonic Amiibo is the only one that I'm for sure getting as soon as I can.

My 10+ Mario figures are a bit lonely, so I'm considering one.

atm im probably getting little mac, and dark pit if/when they announce him (if he doesn't look totally crap lol)
might also get kirby depending on his functionality

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Toys R Us has a buy three Amiibos for $30 deal. You must buy three of them though, but it ends up saving you $10+ for those who are interested. All the "unpopular character" Amiibos like Villager, Wii Fit, and Marth are sold out though.

Also, Meta Knight is Best Buy exclusive.
Ike is apparently Amazon exclusive.
Lucario is Toys R Us exclusive.
Shulk is Gamestop (lol) exclusive.
Rosalina isn't known yet, but will likely be Target or Walmart. Or Nintendo World Store.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
My wallet tells me I shouldn't, but when have I ever listened to that. Probably getting 'em all.

You're going to be broke. That money is better spent on games and more important things.

Back