So I almost died a few days ago

@3DPlayer2004

Dude, there are dozens of people at my school that are allergic to bees, and some have even worse allergies than mine. So just because the bees in those other beehives haven't stung anyone yet, you want to let them just sit there and risk them stinging or possibly killing someone? It's called preemptive action, cause it's always better to be safe than sorry.

EDIT: Also, your analogy is invalid, since people are completely different from bees; you can't be allergic to humans.

3D Player 2004 said:
The bee that stung Lord Bowser was not the same bees that lost their home. Bees don't attack unless they are provoked. Its not their fault that they sometime accidentally sting the wrong person, their just too dumb to tell. The bees that lost their home were perfectly innocent and never did anything wrong. Its like saying you hate all 'insert type of person here' because 1 'insert same type of person here' was once your friend but later back stabbed you.

Are you real?

Like, between this and suggesting the nurse's negligence was a calculated attempt to murder LB in cold blood, I have to question the amount of thought that goes into your posts.

Of course a bee isn't going to attack you if you just look at it while it's sitting on a dandelion. However, walking around near their hive is an entirely different story. Some bee colonies are very territorial and will attack you if they perceive you as a threat, regardless of your actual intent.

Off-topic, why the *bleep* did my post say Zae almost died.

Seadramon said:
Of course a bee isn't going to attack you if you just look at it while it's sitting on a dandelion. However, walking around near their hive is an entirely different story. Some bee colonies are very territorial and will attack you if they perceive you as a threat, regardless of your actual intent.

Take hornets, for example. A poor guy was stung to death because he went too near their tree.

The other day I was at the bus stop outside maccas and a bee randomly fell on my arm. I thought about this thread and freaked out because I didn't know if I was allergic or not. Also nobody knew I was there, and I was wearing my sister's jumper which I stole from her, so if I died then people would need to find me, identify me, and my sister would be pissed at me for dying in her clothes.

Then like a second later the bee just flew away and I felt really silly.

Tru story.

Yui Hirasawa said:
The other day I was at the bus stop outside maccas and a bee randomly fell on my arm. I thought about this thread and freaked out because I didn't know if I was allergic or not. Also nobody knew I was there, and I was wearing my sister's jumper which I stole from her, so if I died then people would need to find me, identify me, and my sister would be pissed at me for dying in her clothes.

Tru story.
That's pretty much every encounter I have with bees. Except I know I'm not allergic, I just don't want to be stung by that shit.

I thought that people who were deathly allergic to things would have to carry an epinephrine shot on them everywhere to prevent situations like this from even happening. I wouldn't know personally because I'm not allergic to anything except maybe people (no joke) but in school I remember a few people being allergic to bullshit like bees and eggs and stuff and having an EpiPen with them always or at least stored in the nurse's office. I was very grateful that they existed because I never want to relive the trauma of elementary school that was being told I can't have peanut butter because some fucker kid just has to have the worst peanut allergy ever and decides to stop being homeschooled and come here.

Our Physics teacher has an EpiPen for nuts. Though he instructed us if he needed to be stabbed don't get Miss Chard because she told him that for horses they needed to be punched first and he think she'll punch him, and not to get Mr. Richardson because he'd probably laugh at him for a bit

Yui Hirasawa said:

Tru story.
Nah, you just gotta sit still. Every time I've been still and done nothing, the bee flew off.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yui Hirasawa said:

Tru story.
Nah, you just gotta sit still. Every time I've been still and done nothing, the bee flew off.
I was still.

Back