So I almost died a few days ago

Lord Bowser said:
Okay, a few new developments;
  • They cut down the cherry tree and destroyed the beehive (and two other beehives found across the campus)

tss, that had that many hives in the school?

There were at least three hives on campus? Wow. Dumb luck this kind of thing didn't happen before. Who the bleep decided to ignore that? It was a disaster waiting to happen.

• Lord Bowser said:
    • They cut down the cherry tree and destroyed the beehive (and two other beehives found across the campus)

That's why you should move to a place where their school district actually cares about maintaining the vegetation on school campuses.

TheYoshiState said:
  • Lord Bowser said:

That's why you should move to a place where their school district actually cares about maintaining the vegetation on school campuses.

• Poor Bees. They didn't do anything to deserve that.

3D Player 2004 said:
TheYoshiState said:
  • Lord Bowser said:

• They almost killed Lord Bowser

3D Player 2004 said:
TheYoshiState said:
  • Lord Bowser said:

yeah cause me almost dying is nothing...

3D Player 2004 said:
TheYoshiState said:
  • Lord Bowser said:

More like poor Lord Bowser, he do anything to deserve what he experienced. The guy didn't even provoke them before they chased him down and attacked.

for all you people bitching about how the school doesn't destroy every bee hive, may i point out that my school is literally facing the woods on three sides.

schools can't know about every time a hive is constructed in a tree

Floki said:
for all you people bitching about how the school doesn't destroy every bee hive, may i point out that my school is literally facing the woods on three sides.

schools can't know about every time a hive is constructed in a tree

yeah but thats your school, not his

[me=Shoutmon]says something about sharks[/me]

noooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how could you? we were doing so well. we were doing so well not mentioning that terrible thing again

if you want me to quote myself where i said we do still need sharks, i'll do it, but i don't really want to drag that stupid debate up again

hahahaha no i just wanted to see your reaction

and to test for signs of the apocalypse

Lord Bowser said:
Okay, a few new developments;
  • The sub nurse was fired for negligence and has been sued by the school; I think her license may have been revoked
  • My parents are switching me out of that school next year for 9th grade (middle school in my area is grades 7-9)

All of these were deserved.

It's great that you're all right. Honestly, the medical system in America. I had a bee land on me once. I just stood there and it went away.

And I get that same reaction with tomatoes, according to my doctor.

The bee that stung Lord Bowser was not the same bees that lost their home. Bees don't attack unless they are provoked. Its not their fault that they sometime accidentally sting the wrong person, their just too dumb to tell. The bees that lost their home were perfectly innocent and never did anything wrong. Its like saying you hate all 'insert type of person here' because 1 'insert same type of person here' was once your friend but later back stabbed you.

So tell me, if another bee was to come along and sting someone and trigger a fatal allergic reaction, would it be the person's fault for walking by?

To provoke a bee is more than just walking by. It happens more if someone actually tries to:
- Touch them -
- Touch their hive -
- Touch a flower that they are pollinating -
For the sight, I've watched bees that are in the process of pollinating dandelions before and was very close to them and the bee didn't even mind.

1. It's been made quite clear Lord Bowser didn't provoke them.
2. Not all types of bees are non-aggressive.

3D Player 2004 said:
The bee that stung Lord Bowser was not the same bees that lost their home. Bees don't attack unless they are provoked. Its not their fault that they sometime accidentally sting the wrong person, their just too dumb to tell. The bees that lost their home were perfectly innocent and never did anything wrong. Its like saying you hate all 'insert type of person here' because 1 'insert same type of person here' was once your friend but later back stabbed you.
Right, so they should find the exact bee that stung Lord Bowser and sue her.

Back