Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

Alright, this game's something to add to my backlog. Of course, MK8 is my main priority.

hey does anyone still need demo codes? i have two of them (ntsc version)

i spent an hour on the demo and it rocked
only problem is that i need the full version but i can't get it for at least 6 more days nooooooooooooooooooo ;-;
oh well, back to retirement

Okay, so it's gotten to the point where Fils-A-Mech is trying to hook me up with Peach. But Mario works much better with her. what do?
I tried a few days ago, she rejected me. But that's okay, I stocked up on items.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i spent an hour on the demo and it rocked
only problem is that i need the full version but i can't get it for at least 6 more days nooooooooooooooooooo ;-;
oh well, back to retirement
feels

Having MK8 and Tomodachi Life come out right before exams sucks so much. It'll be a real test trying to stay focused with e3 right around the corner as well D:

It'll be so worth it in the holidays when I can finally get them both with the money I've been saving

@people who have the game, is it more fun than it is repetitive or what

GBAToad said:
@people who have the game, is it more fun than it is repetitive or what

Yes, especially with more and more Miis.

Lord Bowser said:
Does anybody know how to get all-time favorite and worst ever foods? If you do, message me how.
Just keep feeding them new foods. I already found 1 favorite and 1 least favorite- Eggman loves Banana Splits, and one person HATES Protein Shakes with a burning passion.

Saved some money on my books, so I decided to get this game. It'd goddamn weird, which makes it amazing.

Also, I unlocked pretty much everything besides the streetpass and wedding stuff, and the 10 islander photo thing in the first 30 minutes because one of my residents confessed her love to another one of my residents and got rejected.

Only have 7 villagers right now. 4 males, and 3 females. Of course, two of the males are Wario and Waluigi.

Possibly, but it's going to take a lot of interaction between the other two. My Samus Mii was rejected by one of my own Miis and they went from being Great Buddies to just being "ok with each other". Ironically, the Mii that rejected Samus is pushing my own Mii to go out on dates with her. He pushed me to go on the dates twice already (the one where the date proposer spies on you and the other mii) and it ended with the same result of my Mii just saying thanks for the date and leaving.

Ok. Mon amour Smg2daisy decided to break up with me in this game. :'(
While the Rosalina Mii wants to marry me.

To those who have married couples, do they ever visit their apartments again or are the apartments now only used for when you talk to them?

Edit: I literally found out like a minute after I posted that they go back to their apartments every now and then. Also Waluigi hates Barbecue. I don't even know who he is anymore.

I just discovered that the filter lets you use "pissed off."

ok, i'm REALLY wanting a demo code of this game now; mainly because i'm on the fence, but also because the idea of gabe newell being my neighbor is the greatest concept of all time

pls help :'(

Vince McMahon said:
ok, i'm REALLY wanting a demo code of this game now; mainly because i'm on the fence, but also because the idea of gabe newell being my neighbor is the greatest concept of all time

pls help :'(
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

well not really but hey i sent you a code.

xn7NC9O.png

I actually found this in my mail a few hours ago, it's pretty great since I'm personally on the fence about getting this and was too lazy to scout for move-in codes.

Yep, I have my own personal Nintendo dev. group who gift me with game demos and whatnot. I feel so upper class. :posh:

Back