Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

tumblr_n3thielqT11t6jvvlo1_500.gif

This game seems so incredibly stupid yet so incredibly fun.

I want to get it.

Interesting. I think it's something they'd have been more likely to implement had the game not already been out in Japan for over a year.

To be honest, I don't want LGBT relationships in this game series, ever, period. I even sent an email to Nintendo about it.

Also, just to let you know, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, because I don't want to hear what anyone has to say about what I have to say about this.

I don't even see why people are so upset about it, but that's just me. I can't understand how those people feel. It's impossible for me to imagine it, because I don't know what it's like (to have my sexuality excluded).

chillv said:
To be honest, I don't want LGBT relationships in this game series, ever, period. I even sent an email to Nintendo about it.

Also, just to let you know, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS, because I don't want to hear what anyone has to say about what I have to say about this.
ya know you really should do a blog with comments disabled or something along those lines because posting stuff on discussion forums and then yelling that you don't want replies is pretty silly

anywho back on topic, I probably won't be getting this game when it comes out, even though it looks hilarious, however I might buy it later on this year

chillv said:

Quite frankly, just to let you know, I don't want to hear you say shit like this because it's incredibly ignorant and it's not the 1880's anymore, sorry 'bout it, but that's not how forums work.

Why don't you want them in the game series? Your religion? If that's the case do you want all of Japan to convert to whatever denomination of Christianity you're in and to apply the same regulations to the rest of their productions? As for this game, if it were to be patched or a sequel include lgbt relationships, hhhhhhow about if you don't want your character to be in one juuuuuuuuust don't be in one?

Would the inclusion of lgbt relationships cause you to have negative feelings and feel adversity? Don't you think that the exclusion of those makes other people feel similarly?

As for on-topic I guess, I'm looking forward to the game anyways because it looks silly, and I do appreciate that Nintendo is acknowledging that people would like to see more inclusion in their games and are willing to support what the audience desires.

Crackin355 said:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/c4FWbi-Uave2T9R1h7SFzX0aoa-d4pgx

So that happened.
That's kinda annoying for something that's kinda meant to parody real life.

chillv said:

Then why the hell would you post it?

because he has a deep-seated need to remind everyone he's a bigot but lacks the spine to deal with the consequences

chillv said:
Ok I know this is your opinion and all, but could you at least tell us why you don't want it?

chillv said:

Ah yes the good old fashioned argument of let me say my piece but don't you dare say anything in response. The greatest of all arguments

chillv said:

God, you just love showing that opinion -- that i'm sure you know by now everyone hates-- down all of our throats, huh?

First of all, i can reply to whatever the hell i want to chillv. You posted this on a public forum in a public forum, you don't have the right to tell people not to reply. You put your opinion out there, we have all the right to comment on it, or in my case criticize you for your terrible opinion.

I'm done being nice and cushy about this chillv, I sent you a message nicely telling you about how your opinion was offensive to people and you shouldn't be so blunt and rude about it and stuff. I understand this is your opinion, but it has gotten to the point where i believe you are simply just trying to be rude now. If you were just stating your opinion it would be different and you wouldn't have the "do not reply to this" attached to it. No, this isn't just you giving your opinion during the discussion of this; this is you using your opinion to be a jerk, to be rude, to be offend someone. That is called being a troll chillv, a troll!

You could of done this nicely, in a way that would be contributing to the discussion and in a way so you aren't being a fucking jackass. But no, you decided to word in it in such a way that you make it clear, with that holier-than-thou attitude of yours, that this is wrong and the simple idea of it makes you cringe. I'm sure your fucking god doesn't appreciate you being such an asshole to others either, I guess I'll be seeing you in hell after this lifetime, eh?

If you aren't going to be considerate of other while flailing that opinion around, shove it up your ass and take it somewhere else.

----

I had something to say on-topic but the thought is long gone now.

Well, back to my hiatus i guess. Came back to the forums just to say that, hope you feel special chillv.

Guys, please don't give this sort of person any more fuel for passing himself off as an oppressed, mistreated victim. I'm sure everyone who has... "enjoyed" prolongued exposure to his sermons is well aware of his bigoted and hateful opinions, especially regarding the LGBT movement. But throwing insults at him and his religion just gives him an excuse to point fingers at those he offended, claiming they are the intolerant, hateful ones.

If you take offense to his poisonous assertions, report him and his posts, and let the moderators handle the situation. If you make yourself heard in an orderly way, eventually they will let him know that we are not fertile ground for these sorts of ideologies.

so anyway this game looks kinda neat but i get the feeling itll turn into animal crossing all over again
ie having tons of fun for the first few months and then getting bored with it

the direct was probably the most silliest one theyve ever made

It looks like a neat idea, but I've never been able to get over how hideous I think Miis look in general, so I would be completely unable to enjoy the aesthetics of this game.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
It looks like a neat idea, but I've never been able to get over how hideous I think Miis look in general, so I would be completely unable to enjoy the aesthetics of this game.
I don't like any of the voices in the game

Back