President Madagascar said:
Dr. Javelin said:
He started it! >_>

<_<
I'll finish it!
<_>
No I want the last word here.
>_<

Also, I thought the original cars was pretty good so maybe if they focus on something other than Mater than I might like it. Mater is a weak character, I don't like him because he doesn't really do anything other than be comedy relief that falls flat on its face. He's a decent side character, but they made him a main character and I didn't like that.

Alright people.

Don't ask me why but I have watched Cars 2 yesterday, and

I actually think it was way better that the first one. I've always thought Cars 1 to be rather BORING, while Cars 2 is the exact contrary. Well, one thing still bothered me: Hook. Oh god, I want to shoot him in his retarded face with a shotgun right now -.-

I don't really like sequels in general. Considering it's Disney who practically control Cars, and they made the abomination known as Planes, couldn't they have made Cars 3?

Squirtle said:
I don't really like sequels in general. Considering it's Disney who practically control Cars, and they made the abomination known as Planes, couldn't they have made Cars 3?
so...you don't like shrek 2, the dark knight, any star wars movie other than the first one, or captain america the winter soldier?

He said "in general"

Dr. Javelin said:
Squirtle said:
so...you don't like shrek 2, the dark knight, any star wars movie other than the first one, or captain america the winter soldier?

To be fair, this is about Disney, and Disney doesn't have the best track record when it comes to sequels. So it really is perfectly acceptable to be a little paranoid.

A lot of movies generally don't have a good track record in sequels, so listing exceptions won't cause the argument to fall apart.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Squirtle said:
To be fair, this is about Disney, and Disney doesn't have the best track record when it comes to sequels. So it really is perfectly acceptable to be a little paranoid.
oh yeah

well, toy story 2 and 3 were pretty good. even if lion king 2 was awful, mulan 2 was meh and cars 2 was eh

i think that's all the disney or pixar sequels i've seen

I don't mind sequels as long as it's a trilogy at max.

When it gets to no. 4 I get irritated.

Dr. Javelin said:
Squirtle said:

did someone say "Shrek"? uuuurhh

Rebuttal for your rebuttal.

Twilight: Breaking Dawn
Star Wars Phantom Menace

Yes, they are technically no. 4 movies. Even if one is based on a flipping book.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:

Star Wars Phantom Menace

Yes, they are technically no. 4 movies. Even if one is based on a flipping book.

Rebuttal to the rebuttal for the rebuttal:

The Harry Potter saga and The Hunger Games saga.

Anser said:
Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:

Star Wars Phantom Menace

Rebuttal to the rebuttal for the rebuttal:

The Harry Potter saga and The Hunger Games saga.

Ehhhhhhh... never really been that much of a fan of the Harry Potter movies.

The Hunger Games is mediocre at best, and in retrospect, HP could have been done better.

Well it is, what with thrusting a teenage girl into a life-or-death situation with a boring love interest and a bunch of forgettable children (except for the really young one who's there in an attempt to make you care).

Back