The Incredibles 2 & Cars 3 announced

Dr. Javelin said:
If you interpret Nabber's comment as "everyone shut up and stop complaining", then it is fighting fire with fire.

If you interpret Nabber's comment as "guys it's no big deal just don't watch it", it's not really fighting fire with fire.

I see it as both.

So you're fighting with fire while you're not really fighting with fire? What are you? A firefighter?

@nabberblabber:

well thanks to your reaction you just made it an even bigger deal.

Sometimes you need to look before you leap.

No-Face said:
the "zomg cars 3!!!" thing may have been a bit over the top but i was responding to yoshiwaker's comment
Yoshiwaker said:
yay im so exited for cars 3 arent you guys too?!!!1!
i wasn't trying to bash anyone, i was just trying to get you to all calm down because everyone seems to be really upset and offended by this movie and i think you're making a bigger deal out of it than it really needs to be
I think you're still overstating our reaction.

You seem to think that we're really upset and offended...?

Dr. Javelin said:
No-Face said:
the "zomg cars 3!!!" thing may have been a bit over the top but i was responding to yoshiwaker's comment
Yoshiwaker said:
yay im so exited for cars 3 arent you guys too?!!!1!
i wasn't trying to bash anyone, i was just trying to get you to all calm down because everyone seems to be really upset and offended by this movie and i think you're making a bigger deal out of it than it really needs to be
I think you're still overstating our reaction.

You seem to think that we're really upset and offended...?
i'm not overstating it at all

yesterday i posted in the thread suggesting the mere possibility that cars 3 might be a not-so-terrible movie and got four responses reassuring me that the movie was indeed destined to be terrible and it was impossible for it to have any other fate

Can't people give their honest opinions and reactions to Cars 3? I mean goddamm it

Dr. Javelin said:
And that translates to being really upset and offended?
maybe offended is not the right word, but upset definitely is
Baby Luigi said:
Can't people give their honest opinions and reactions to Cars 3? I mean goddamm it
you can. it's not like anyone's stopping you, i'm just saying i think people are crossing the line between opinions and blind hatred

and to be quite honest, it seems more to me that i'm the one who can't express my opinion. i said i thought you should give the movie a chance, and you all told me i was ridiculous. i said i thought you're all overreacting, and you're all telling me that i'm making things worse

i guess it's a bit of a chicken or the egg situation in that way. i'm coming off bigoted anyway, but whatever

(the chicken came first, by the way. eggs don't incubate themselves, you know)

You could have just said something like, "I don't mind Cars 3 being made, unlike what most people think" rather than attack our own opinions too.

it's not that i don't mind cars 3 being made - i'd rather wish they'd make something else, too - but i think a lot of you are overreacting

i'm not trying to attack your opinions, i'm trying to get you to calm down

I don't think I'm overreacting. I think I have good reason to think the movie is just another cynical cash grab.

*Misty then explodes*.

Cars 2 is messy and explosion-heavy, so have a load of it.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
*Misty then explodes*.

hey hey, we're all allowed to express out opinions here, right?

No-Face said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
*Misty then explodes*.

hey hey, we're all allowed to express out opinions here, right?
Have a load of explosions too.

小龙怪 said:
The Blackadder said:
Animated children's movies are serious business
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I agree.
the only thing better than animated children's movies are animated adult movies

or even better, animated movies that are enjoyable to both children AND adults

The Blackadder said:
小龙怪 said:
The Blackadder said:
Animated children's movies are serious business
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I agree.
Only Javelin knows for sure
I understand Shoey like no other.

He's capable of being sarcastic and serious at the same time due to his highly psychotic and insane personality.

It's why we love him so much. : )

lol, i was actually joking that i don't care at all about cars and i just care about the incredibles, not that i hate cars

Back