Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread

Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread (Awards tournament! See thread)

Yup pretty much. Destroying monsters is cool and all, but sometimes, returning them to hand is just as good if not better.

Toothless said:
I will duel with my terrible Harpies Deck
Scary.
Toothless said:
I beat LN1 with the deck that this community has built.
Heh. I didn't think that it was possible to win with that deck.

Toothless said:
Ugh Ritual Summmoning. Like there is a reason why Ritual Summoning is not used much anymore. It is very slow.
hey I like ritual summoning.

Toothless said:
Really? I never seen you Ritual Summon before.
I know, but that's just cause I don't like them with the decks I got.

But this card was amazing :P

300px-HungryBurgerSRL-EN-C.jpg

OMG, so IRL, I have the Ritual Summoning Spell Card to that, but not that, and it really bothers me.

Just like how I have Thousand Eyed Restrict, but not any of the monsters that must be fused.

Past LN1 said:
Well, that was a fair duel. I at least wasn't utterly stomped and had a fresh start. Is any YGO newbie willing to duel me for practice?
I will, I'm not that great, so don't expect an expert duelist.

Also, I used Black Horn of Heaven to negate some guy's summon of Utopia and he quit. It was lol.

Yoshi K said:
Past LN1 said:
Well, that was a fair duel. I at least wasn't utterly stomped and had a fresh start. Is any YGO newbie willing to duel me for practice?

Also, I used Black Horn of Heaven to negate some guy's summon of Utopia and he quit. It was lol.
I think you have a better chance than me though. I don't think my deck even has a proper composition, lol. I don't even know what I try to do with it and therefore lose to simple but composed decks.

Yoshi K said:
Past LN1 said:

Haha, Utopia is not even that good of a card. It really isn't. Most of the anime hero's ace cards aren't. Save for like Stardust Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Just for the Pendulum search effect).

Also, freaking hate Black Horn. I am so glad it is not used as often.

OMG VOCAL BEAT!!!! If you ever read this, remember that time when I was battle a person with a Bandit Keith avatar and after every message he would say "in America!"? That comes from Yugioh Abriged. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

Toothless said:
OMG VOCAL BEAT!!!! If you ever read this, remember that time when I was battle a person with a Bandit Keith avatar and after every message he would say "in America!"? That comes from Yugioh Abriged. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!
Well, you caught up to the Abridged Series. Keep going, for it only gets stupider. Therefore, it's funnier.

Can anyone tell me when they'll be on? I want to get some practice in before the awards.

I made a super cute penguin deck that I want to try out. If anybody wants to see it, I am available.

I actually won a game with this deck. Actually kind of shocked. Low tier decks vs. Low tier decks ftw.

Who wants to practice with me. I promise I won't use those horrible Harpies. Unless you want me to. But people usually cower in fear by them being in second tier.

OMG, Pendulums are getting more consistant, and they have their own Archtype, the Qliphoths. They are not on DN yet, which is sad, because I can already see the powerful potential behind them, and it is pretty darn broken too (but of course, they are Pendulums).

Why does DN have to be so behind?

BAN/LIMIT LIST HAS BEEN RESETTED.

Remember to save all your decks again. Also your ratings are all back to 0. Rip, my 950 rating.

Also, I played three duels today, all three of them being Lightsworns. FML

Hi I'm new here.

How does this game work?

Back