Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread

Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Network Thread (Awards tournament! See thread)

K Ima lose

Just made an account, anyone want to duel me? (I really suck though)

I am.

YES. ALL MY YESES.

Dueling Network added over 100 cards to the website, including many new Arc-V archtypes and MORE PENDULUMS. Including my long awaited Qliphoth cards. Life is gooooood.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mirror Force has no limitations anymore. YOU CAN USE THREE. Like...What is Yugioh coming to?

They added the new rules too it seems. No draw on the first turn. I'm not sure what the rest of the new rules are, something about field spells?

Oh yeah, the new OCG rules. Nothing too different, but to reinterate, the two rules:
1. Whoever goes first does not draw first (prepare to go second a lot if you lose LOL)
2. There may now be two field spells on the field at one time, one for each player.

CCCRRRAAAAKKKIIIIIINNNNN

Crackin look at this: http://youtu.be/kaR_5CndmKk?t=44s

More Crystal Beast support with Crystal Beast Pendulums!

Coming soon eventually in probably 4 months because of how slow Dueling Network is of adding new cards, but it's real. Crystal Beasts may actually be really good now.

DragonFreak said:
CCCRRRAAAAKKKIIIIIINNNNN

Crackin look at this: http://youtu.be/kaR_5CndmKk?t=44s

More Crystal Beast support with Crystal Beast Pendulums!

Coming soon eventually in probably 4 months because of how slow Dueling Network is of adding new cards, but it's real. Crystal Beasts may actually be really good now.
They're have already been added (as OCG cards).

If I still had a computer to play yugioh on then I'd be excited and return to be play crystal beasts again.

I doubt my iPad can run the site without crashing because; ios8.

But I'm so happy that crystal beasts got more cards. Do you know if hands got more cards at some point too?

Ok so I completely changed my Harpie deck so that it would add more flexibility and more mechanics to work with. And so far, despite the fact that I literally cannot activate Hysterical's Sign's effect for the life of me, I have been doing great. Like I played 10 matches already today and I am at 8-2, which I will take any day. I even beat freaking Dark Worlds with a 6500 LP deficit comeback. Now if only I can beat Shadolls -_-

So the ratings are about to be reset on Dueling Network to go with the new TCG banlist...which is interesting. The only thing that people here might care about is that Regaki went from banned to limited (1), Dark Hole went from limited to semi-limited (at 2 now), and Honest went to Semi-limited.

F**k Honest. I lose enough games to Honest with her at 1, now I am just going to lose twice as much.

Back