SSB Wii U & 3DS big-time rumor

Smashgoom202 said:
Xpike said:
Fake because you can't see the bottom screen? What?
Also, it doesn't seem silly at all to have the actual game on the top screen, seeing as how almost all of the 3DS games do exactly that.
Uh, no, I've SEEN the bottom screen, it's basically Palutena doing a different pose:

smash_bros_palutena_staff.jpg
That's a top screen too.

Upon closer inspection... Yeah, you're right. :-[

Also, the background looks like the first world in New Super Mario Bros. U. You know, with that weird mountain in the background?

Edit: I just realized that the background is that of this game's version of the Battlefield (the bushes match up, as does the mountain):

3DS_Battlefield.jpg

Also, it's not the AR model from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Just as a comparison, here's her official artwork for the game:

Palutena_Uprising.png

Here's her AR card:

z1AUyXQ.jpg

And lastly, here's a closer look at Palutena in the supposed "leaked" screenshot:

OFjZtxK.jpg

Look at the little gold trinkets along her waist... and you'll notice a certain familiar Mario power-up among them that's not on Palutena in KIU. If this WERE a fake, why would whoever made this go so far as to add such a minor, barely noticeable detail like this?

I say how Diddy's confirmation goes in February will be the clincher of whether or not we can call this false. If Diddy's alone, this will kill the rumor. If Dixie is indeed paired with Diddy ala Ice Climbers. Suddenly we have quite a breakthrough.

I don't like leaks either. I'm actually refraining myself from checking everything Smash 4-related to avoid spoilers so I actually get surprised when I get the game, unlike Brawl. I RAGED when I accidentally saw Ashley's picture. When I got Brawl, I felt disappointed because there was nothing I didn't know, because I checked the Dojo every single day.

That being said, this will be my last post in this thread. See you in other threads, guys :)

I think that rumour is pretty much debunked at the moment, some things from it may come true though

Back